Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
    You have lots of time. Just don't too much at once. When my parents last moved they had about 3 days to pack up and load everything in the house, garage and 2 outbuildings. There wasn't much organization. Took them almost 2 years to unpack. Actually, I'm not sure if they're completely done. (they did have to build the new house before unpacking and it's smaller)
    I do not know how they got to do it all in three days! There are a lot of things I forgot to have, but I'm sorry to throw them!

Comment

Originally posted by luisa_ View Post
      Hi everyone. Good Sunday.

Nice sig Dell. I like it!!
      I can't stay here, now. I have to start to fill the boxes!!!
      Thanks Luisa.

Originally posted by Aang View Post
      Is it bad I giggled like a fool when I saw this last night? Way to go calling the person who shares your brain cell a brat, Sis. *facepalm*
      hehe, I got called a brat this morning.

I'll move at the end of march (I hope to be ready for then). Packing is very...wearisome (is it the correct word?). I feel so so tired, and I'm only at the beginning I'm not complaining. I'm just afraid of not succeeding. I need not have to go to work these days. But I can not.
      Yes you got the right word.
      Having time like this means you have time to sort some things out and get rid of some stuff you may no longer need.
      (That is what I keep telling myself, but do I get rid of anything? No!)
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not going anywhere but I am going through stuff this year. Every week I clean something out - a drawer, cabinet, closet, box. So far I'm on schedule.
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post

Yes you got the right word.
          Having time like this means you have time to sort some things out and get rid of some stuff you may no longer need.
          (That is what I keep telling myself, but do I get rid of anything? No!)
          Something is already gone. I found magazines of 1998!! And so many clothes that I can't wear anymore that I never had the heart to throw (with the hope of being able to return one day )

you can not wear the skirt you wore twenty years ago!
          You are not very nice to tell me that! But if you smile me so, I can forgive you.

Comment

Something is already gone. I found magazines of 1998!! And so many clothes that I can't wear anymore that I never had the heart to throw (with the hope of being able to return one day )

you can not wear the skirt you wore twenty years ago!
            You are not very nice to tell me that! But if you smile me so, I can forgive you.
            I have clothes like that in my wardrobe too....each year I try to get rid of them, but they always go back in!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not going anywhere but I am going through stuff this year. Every week I clean something out - a drawer, cabinet, closet, box. So far I'm on schedule.
              Funny part of doing this is trying to remember why you kept that stuff! I also found caps that probably they had to remember some particular party. I just do not remember what they had to remind me!

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              I have clothes like that in my wardrobe too....each year I try to get rid of them, but they always go back in!
              Something I kept and put in a box.

Comment

oh yeah, I can't seem to get rid of shoes either!

That bug sure has some nice shoes on!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm finding things that I don't know why I keep or even what it is? I think I'm saving the office for last - that's going to be a tough one.
                  John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Shep, I finished that "other" story last night so I'm all yours again.

Hmmm? Oh, that's nice. I might be kinda busy right now though.

sigpic

Comment

Well, okay then, I think there's a couple of really long sequels to that "other" story I could go upload.

What? No! Wait, you know what I'm suddenly completely available.

sigpic

Comment

Oh taris he's playing hard to get!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good, cause I missed you.

Of course you did.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Shep, I finished that "other" story last night so I'm all yours again.
                            Hmmm? Oh, that's nice. I might be kinda busy right now though.
                            You need to do something special for him, now!

Dell, I'm not a big fun of shoes. Especially those with heels! Almost always wearing sneakers.

Comment

Dell, I'm not a big fun of shoes. Especially those with heels! Almost always wearing sneakers.
                              Me too. I don't get the shoe thing.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X