X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Hello, Lisa, how are you tonight?

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        I still haven't seen it....I'm still about 6 or 7 seasons away.....not sure which season it is in....don't even own it!

South in my country is colder....I moved north! couldn't go south again
        Season 10 episode 3. You have a fair way to go still which I envy as I am up to last season, on the second disc - I don't want it to end yet (ok, I know its been off air for years, but this is my first time watching SG1 & like getting to the last ep of SGA, I was sad that I had come to the end)
        How I would like to stay, but I can't, got my mum here so I have to go, catch you later!
        See you later Dell. By the way my dad & step mum say hi. They had already gone through Chch when I told them you said hi

Hello Taris *waves*
        Last edited by McBecklover; 16 February 2013, 04:46 PM.
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hi girls! Lots of great pics from everyone. Thanks!

I love your sig Taris!

It looks like I missed some of you today. My little sister was on the computer all morning so I couldn't get on here as early as I would have liked. (It's 12pm here already!)

Comment

Hi Beck and Creek! I'm still lurking and still reading. It's getting a little late though. After 9pm. That's late for me anyway.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
              Hello, Lisa, how are you tonight?

hi taris i'm doing fine i enjoy talking to you
              good night all sweet shep dreams to everyone
              sigpic

Comment

Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Hi all I'm back.
                  Good night Luisa and taris and Lisa

Beck I hope your folks liked Chch, and I hope the ground was quiet enough for them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi all I'm back.
                    Good night Luisa and taris and Lisa

Beck I hope your folks liked Chch, and I hope the ground was quiet enough for them.
                    They never mentioned any ground movement while they were there, so I guess the ground behaved its self.
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I know this is horribly off topic and unrelated to anything but on my way to this thread, my mouse spazzed the heck out and I found it hovering over Carson's thread...my mouse wants me to go back to Carson's thread! *giggles*

I think this one really loves you, buddy.

A- Aye, I know she does. She's ma' amazing Lass.

Comment

And here I thought you meant another sort of mouse...found a dead rat on the lawn this morning....wonder which cat got that one?!

No I think it's already dead.

-When I asked you to take care of it, I meant put it in the bin!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          I'm sorry I know this is horribly off topic and unrelated to anything but on my way to this thread, my mouse spazzed the heck out and I found it hovering over Carson's thread...my mouse wants me to go back to Carson's thread! *giggles*

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...dney-00169.jpg

I think this one really loves you, buddy.

A- Aye, I know she does. She's ma' amazing Lass.
                          ahaha, kool & a little creepy at the same time... haunted mouse who loves Carson just as much?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            ahaha, kool & a little creepy at the same time... haunted mouse who loves Carson just as much?
                            Well considering my iPhone manages to auto correct my text messages into Carson's accent, I think my technology is just picking up on my habit of obsessing over Carson!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                Well considering my iPhone manages to auto correct my text messages into Carson's accent, I think my technology is just picking up on my habit of obsessing over Carson!
                                ahaha, well my technology hasn't picked up mine yet
                                Last edited by McBecklover; 16 February 2013, 08:51 PM. Reason: God damn my spelling today

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X