Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one you mean Wolf?

Back at collage already Boo....does that mean everyone is back all over or just yours?
    RL has it's moments
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Wolf, congrats on you promotion Airman!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/Dellruby/Skin/tattoo.jpg
        This one you mean Wolf?

Back at collage already Boo....does that mean everyone is back all over or just yours?
        RL has it's moments
        Yup... that's the one... DORKILY CUTE OR WHAT!!!
        At least you aren't drinking Cartesian Dualism. I'm in two minds about that. On the one hand, you spend the night KNOWING you exist, but the hangover makes you wish your mind wasn't in your body.

Comment

Hey Wolf, congrats on you promotion Airman!
          Fanks... Of course, no one ever accused me of being silent or reticent!!
          At least you aren't drinking Cartesian Dualism. I'm in two minds about that. On the one hand, you spend the night KNOWING you exist, but the hangover makes you wish your mind wasn't in your body.

Comment

Not quite the words I would choose, but then the affect he has is the same, want to share that oxygen?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
              Hey Boo, I am sorry but at least you can com,e here to distract yourself from such boring stuff
              Yep, I'd take this thread over boring lessons any day

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/Dellruby/Skin/tattoo.jpg
              This one you mean Wolf?

RL has it's moments
              Yeah, I think everyone went back today

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shadowolfhunter View Post
                Fanks... Of course, no one ever accused me of being silent or reticent!!
                Me either!
                Time for you to sprint and catch up on me!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                  Yep, I'd take this thread over boring lessons any day

Yeah, I think everyone went back today

so life will get back to normal then, people will be back in there dorms and away from their mothers telling them not to be on line all the time!
                  sigpic

Comment

so life will get back to normal then, people will be back in there dorms and away from their mothers telling them not to be on line all the time!
                    *wanders in and bursts out laughing at Dell's comment* Did you see me lurking about here?

But no, I have most of a week left before I go back. Though I am spending this week at my aunt's house and nobody there cares if I spend all day online as everyone else there has jobs, so it's not like anyone's home most of the day to tell me to get off

Comment

Yeah, that sounds about right lol Though, I work outside for 4 hours every day, I think I'm entitled to have overtime online

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        *wanders in and bursts out laughing at Dell's comment* Did you see me lurking about here?

But no, I have most of a week left before I go back. Though I am spending this week at my aunt's house and nobody there cares if I spend all day online as everyone else there has jobs, so it's not like anyone's home most of the day to tell me to get off
                        Why Aang, didn't see you there! Would I comment on your mother? Now really!

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                        Yeah, that sounds about right lol Though, I work outside for 4 hours every day, I think I'm entitled to have overtime online
                        Of course! we don't want you to disappear on us again Boo!
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course! we don't want you to disappear on us again Boo!
                          Unless I get behind on my assignments, I won't be disappearing from here

sigpic

Comment

I'll have you know she's much less annoyed with it since she found out I spend the time talking to people on GateWorld instead of "playing games" as she terms most of my other computer-based activities...she's glad I'm socializing and only laughed when I told her yesterday I "had to get online and tend to four very hung over Atlantis characters"

Comment

Um, so does she think we are all mad then?
                              just wondering?

Mad? let me think on that a while....
                              sigpic

Comment

So...today I'm so....*searching in the dictionary*....
                                Spoiler:
                                pissed off (can I say it?)

....I could kill someone....
                                This video really feets my mood.

(I love SGAfan videos. This is one of my faves, I hope she doesn't mind I put it here...)

Comment

Working...
                                X