No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe's birthday is coming up. January 5th. He'll be 46. I think we should have a party.
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
      Joe's birthday is coming up. January 5th. He'll be 46. I think we should have a party.
      *runs in*

*jaw drops* Hey, January 5th is also Pauly McGillion's birthday! Hmm looks like you Shep thunkers aren't the only ones with a party to plan!

*runs off to Carson's thread*

Comment

Really I like the party idea.

This evening i surfed back this tread. I found the first post of Dell How could she place more than 7000 posts in four months?
        I found nice pics i never saw before and nice stories.

For my curiosity: how did you fell in Shep? I'll tell you my story.

I've never been a big fanatic of sci-fy, but....
        I don't watch tv. I love tv series, but I always watched them on internet.
        In september I was boring and I began to watch "Once upon a time" and I really liked it, especially the character of Rumplestiltstink played by Robert Carlyle.
        When I finished watching the first serie, I looked for some other stuff with Carlyle and I found SGU. I thought this Stargate stuff isn't too bad and after watching the SGU series, I began to watch SGA. I'm not sure at what point I lost my head for John, I think at the beginning of the third series.

I still didn't watch Vegas and Enemy at the Gate. I planed to watch Vegas the first evening I will be alone this new year (it will be this friday), but I don't know when I'll watch the last episode.

So, that's all folks! Good night!

Comment

Trying to put a pic as sign, but it seems I still can't do it

Comment

Originally posted by luisa_ View Post
            http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y387/luisa_33/harmony_05_zps2a240a08.jpg

Trying to put a pic as sign, but it seems I still can't do it
            You can't put a regular size pic as a sig. It has to fit in the limits. I'll have to look up the size. You also have to put [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] in the box by itself just like it's typed (not with the image info - that goes below in one of the link boxes. Any text you want goes above or below the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].

eta: here's the size limits for sigs

A size limit of 700 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall.
            A file size of no more than 100K.
            A PNG, GIF or JPG file.

Look here for more info: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post12823037
            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Really I like the party idea.

This evening i surfed back this tread. I found the first post of Dell How could she place more than 7000 posts in four months?
              I found nice pics i never saw before and nice stories.

For my curiosity: how did you fell in Shep? I'll tell you my story.
              I watched it from the beginning. I was already an SG-1 fan. I don't recall exactly when I fell for Sheppard but I think my brother figured it out first because he bought me an autograph JF picture for Christmas.

I really miss those Friday nights. Dinner with my brother, LOTR on-line rpg, then everything stops to watch SG.

sigpic

Comment

Who infect me with cold here,who??
                Hmm probably because I waited for my bus on -5 degrees for about an hour,exactly from 23:20pm to 00:50am....alone...in dangerous neighborhood (brave me)!

Hi Thunkers!

sigpic

Comment

I watched it from the beginning. I was already an SG-1 fan. I don't recall exactly when I fell for Sheppard but I think my brother figured it out first because he bought me an autograph JF picture for Christmas.

I really miss those Friday nights. Dinner with my brother, LOTR on-line rpg, then everything stops to watch SG.
                  At the beginning I was a fan on SG-1,long after, the first time I saw an episode of SGA was Sateda, and I say to myself,hey who is this hot guy in a leather jacket? And that was it,I have never seen a single episode of SGU,because I was mad at MGM and still I'm.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
                    And that was it,I have never seen a single episode of SGU,because I was mad at MGM and still I'm.
                    Same here. My brother watched and his rousing endorsement was "it wasn't that bad" - no thanks.

sigpic

Comment

I do not mind being mckay if I can get this hug...

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...pseed6fdc5.gif

do you remember from which episode is this?
                      This is from "Be All My Sins Remember'd" part II season 4 episode 11,the second part of "This Mortal Coil"
                      sigpic

Comment

Same here. My brother watched and his rousing endorsement was "it wasn't that bad" - no thanks.
                        And I read a similar comments,nothing attracted me to spend part from my time to watch at least one episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"This Mortal Coil"

sigpic

Comment

Working...