• Show
Clear All

ending on a sorta smile for the evening

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
      WET SHEPPY!!! everyone's favorite!!

*stutters*.. indeed wet sheppy... oh loverly.... *dies*
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz

**wants to ruffle teh hair**
        Oh indeed! Sigh..
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oh thank God! I just fixed my Media Player Classic on my laptop! I broke it two days ago (I am so not computer technogeek ) That meant NO JOE!!!! ARGHHHHH!!! Thank you guys for supplying all the lovely pics to keep me going until I got it working again!! Now I can watch SGA again. I'm playing Seige III now. I swear 2 days and I had withdrawals. It's not so much that I watch it every day, it was just the fact that I COULDN'T.. *sobs*

SHEPPARD (over comms): Atlantis, this is Sheppard.

WEIR: John?!

SHEPPARD: What other Sheppards do you know?
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            Palm tree on an island?

Joe should leave the art to his wife...
            moose looking up on a hill maybe hehe
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
              I now bring you the third installment of Joe's 'Providence' episodes, "You Bet Your Life."

Spoiler:

Those caps were all great Trippy...thanks ever so much. Lurved the white t-shirt and the above pic to! Is that the girl that's in CSI:NY now?

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                I don't know if that would be good, i can see the heart monitor going KABOON!!! if he went near me.
                Thanks for the pictures majortrip, how i wish i hadn't been so picky and watched Providence *sigh*, at least i saw him in Cupid.
                When I had my first child, there was a really good looking doctor on the ward. When he took the ladies B.P.'s they were all sky high, and the midwives always used to have to come and take them again. Strangely they were all normal. So, yep, if he were my doctor, my B.P. would be through the roof!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  When I had my first child, there was a really good looking doctor on the ward. When he took the ladies B.P.'s they were all sky high, and the midwives always used to have to come and take them again. Strangely they were all normal. So, yep, if he were my doctor, my B.P. would be through the roof!
                  LOL! If he were my doctor I'd certainly be making more trips to the surgery! Thing is, do you go looking your best or try to make yourself look realistically ill?!! Would be a dilemma!!

Was just watching that Atlantis behind-the-scenes show again (I'm obsessed...who'd have thought!!). That little clip at the very end where he ducks down behind the console. Wonder if Joe is 'acting' there or cracking up with laughter. It's not too clear, but I think it might be the latter!!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                    And finally...

Spoiler:

Fin. All are snurchable.

To answer your quesion, Linzi, they were ok. Not good, not bad, just 'Providence', which many people probably haven't seen, lol.

IMO, the 2nd and the 4th eipsodes were best, as far as Joe went.

The last one later tonight.
                    Those are lovely Trippy! Thanks *drools, thunks*

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      Is that the girl that's in CSI:NY now?
                      Yup - Melina Kanakaredes. Recognised her immediately... first saw her years ago player Victoria - Fraser's long-lost love - in the awesome two-parter, Victoria's Secret, in Due South. She's a great actress.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Yup - Melina Kanakaredes. Recognised her immediately... first saw her years ago player Victoria - Fraser's long-lost love - in the awesome two-parter, Victoria's Secret, in Due South. She's a great actress.
                        Thanks Ali! Yes...she is good!

Comment

Incase you hadn't realised....Congrats Elinor on 2300 posts. You are a bit over that now!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            Incase you hadn't realised....Congrats Elinor on 2300 posts. You are a bit over that now!

[/CENTER]

Oh yes Congratulations Elinor!!!

Nice caps SGC- love the double hands on hips!!

Comment

Congrats Elinor on 2300 posts!

Comment

Congrats, Eli!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X