No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just thinking about somehing with Gabriel meeting Shepp, what do you think od this idea, Dell?

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      Oh my! oh my oh my!
      Um yeah right, um......
      Thunk!
      Well that had the desired effect on you See how easily Shep and his pretty redhead write themselves for me?

Comment

um yse Aang I do, see how easy you blow my mind?

Poet, um, it's hard to focus, what was that you asked. Yep Gabriel and Shep, that could be interesting....there was something else you asked to wasn't there? I lost it somewhere
        sigpic

Comment

So...dare I ask...did you like that tidbit?

Comment

I searched for a name for the other Wraith in my sig and you said I should go here and ask Shep because he was good at naming things, but I am too shy to ask

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
              So...dare I ask...did you like that tidbit?
              um, yes?
              really really lots....I need that bit sent to me too!
              sigpic

Comment

...Alright then! *runs off to send it to you*

...I think I like this new skill for blowing your mind, Dell...*thinks on it for a moment*

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                  I searched for a name for the other Wraith in my sig and you said I should go here and ask Shep because he was good at naming things, but I am too shy to ask
                  Um Shep can you help Poet out with a name for her second wraith.
                  Only to pleased to help. By the way, how are you doing down there Dell?
                  Good ta, I'll get up later if you don't mind.
                  Not sure Aang putting those pieced of hers up for you to read is such a good idea!
                  So poet I don't go in for long fancy names.....Steve, Todd, that sort of thing, so I would be going with something along those lines. Greg springs to mind, went to school with a Greg...really bad breath!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh but Shep, at least I got it right and the bits of my fiction are about you, lover-boy *teasing Shep*

And please, let's all remember where my poor mind has to go while I'm writing those fiction bits. *shakes her head* I um, have inadvertently caused my own mind to melt a wee bit on those...

Comment

But Shepp there is already a Wraith called Greg, by the fans, the ancient one, who has fed from his own kind to survive...you killed him

Comment

No wonder I thought the name was a good one......Tim, Tom, Tony, did we have a Tony?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                          Oh but Shep, at least I got it right and the bits of my fiction are about you, lover-boy *teasing Shep*

And please, let's all remember where my poor mind has to go while I'm writing those fiction bits. *shakes her head* I um, have inadvertently caused my own mind to melt a wee bit on those...
                          That was not lost on me girl, but I handle these things better than Dell does....clearly!

Oh I understand that Aang....Sparkys kiss was, how shell I put this....FUN!
                          sigpic

Comment

No I guess we hadn't
                            So he goes with Tony; I guess Shepp you will meet both Tony and Gabriel one day in my wrorld

Comment

Will it be as friends or enemies?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                That was not lost on me girl, but I handle these things better than Dell does....clearly!

Oh I understand that Aang....Sparkys kiss was, how shell I put this....FUN!
                                ...What would be the fun in it, Shep, if Dell handled it the way you do? Far more fun to watch her reactions this way

...Indeed! Mind, these fic bits were quite fun to write. I'm finding I do "love scenes" better than anything else I write...this is proving to be a fun little exercise for me actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X