Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luz and Ali!

My god I just cant believe it!!! for "that" reason you are desesperated to see that episode!!!!!!

Oich.....the convertion thing.....is spoiler?! god now i see that maybe some people didnt see the episode....

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
      Conversion because i like it so much seeing shep become a handsome and charming bug.....
      Oh yeah, I'd still do him, buggy or no!

Oooooooooh! Sheppy bottom!! *squeees*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        For Cindy, when she drops in...

In response to the question you left me by way of rep...

I cut Joe out, thus removing all the people's legs and the like in the background...then I had to find the best way to color it without removing the steps, etc...

Then I recolored it...ran some filters on it. In all it took about 30 - 45 minutes...

thanks you for the info. it looks great. you should put you initials/name on it though....

Comment

Oich.....the convertion thing.....is spoiler?! god now i see that maybe some people didnt see the episode....
          I do believe the rules state, that once the episode is aired in both the US and the UK, it is no longer considered a spoiler...so therefore, Conversion is no longer a spoiler tag required ep...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
            thanks you for the info. it looks great. you should put you initials/name on it though....
            What? And have people calling me a c*** and a b*tch...like I got the last time..?

Damned if I do and damned if I don't Cindy...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              I do believe the rules state, that once the episode is aired in both the US and the UK, it is no longer considered a spoiler...so therefore, Conversion is no longer a spoiler tag required ep...
              I believe that it has to air in synication before it becomes spoiler free.

This from the FAQ.
              Spoiler warnings are required for all episodes in the seasons: 1) currently airing in U.S. syndication, 2) airing in first-run on SCI FI in the U.S., and 3) in production. For SCI FI viewers, this is usually the previous, current, and upcoming seasons. (Visit GateWorld's SG-1 and Atlantis episode guides if you aren't sure which season the episode is in.)

Comment

Some threads are more particular about spoiler tagging than others and the JFT has always been fairly relaxed about these things. Obviously anything upcoming/unaired etc is spoiler tagged but most season 2 stuff doesn't get tagged in here...
                sigpic

Comment

I have to agree. I think there was something about this a while ago in here, where someone mentioned we'd still be spoiler tagging Season One by those standards, which is ludicrous...

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    I believe that it has to air in synication before it becomes spoiler free.

This from the FAQ.
                    ]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/Shep/Shep17.jpg
                    Thank you so much for the info.

but i dont know if the best in that way, i mean, i will watch season 3 next year, and in US next month...so it will be all the episode spoiler free and i even had seen the first episode.... , i dont know it doesnt sound good for me

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Oh yeah, I'd still do him, buggy or no!

Oooooooooh! Sheppy bottom!! *squeees*
                      Oh yeah! that`s the reason why i keep this cap!!!!

Comment

not bad at all
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I love that scene in Conversion, we see him there standing tall, in all his glory.

Comment

Hey guys, here's a link to some SGA special that aired in Canada!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=14
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

yay..*downloads*
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                                I love that scene in Conversion, we see him there standing tall, in all his glory.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...on_24copia.jpg
                                One of the things I love about this scene is that he is so controlled and precise in it. I can't really explain it... it's the way he stops running so suddenly and sharply and his movements are so controlled... it's like there's a huge strength and power just under the surface but it's all very carefully controlled. I'm making no sense here but it's awesome and I think - I hope - is a deliberate acting choice on Joe's part that helps convey the changes the retrovirus is starting to make to his body.

Originally posted by majortrip
                                Hey guys, here's a link to some SGA special that aired in Canada!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=14
                                Dammit. I gotta start checking this site in the mornings before coming to work - I hate it when I get here and find stuff like this and then have to wait all day before I can get home and DL it!
                                Last edited by Alipeeps; 26 June 2006, 09:57 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X