No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I never watched the show Birds of Prey either...it was a very short lived and pretty bad show. But I did manange to get my hands on the episode with Joe in. And he looked very gorgeous...surprise surprise.

I'll makes some caps of it and post it up for you gals.

I didn't really see him as the bad guy, I sympathized with his character. His character only wanted to be normal.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      Yeah I never watched the show Birds of Prey either...it was a very short lived and pretty bad show. But I did manange to get my hands on the episode with Joe in. And he looked very gorgeous...surprise surprise.

I'll makes some caps of it and post it up for you gals.

I didn't really see him as the bad guy, I sympathized with his character. His character only wanted to be normal.

I can't wait to see the caps. Cool.
      I managed to get a copy of FAMILY ALBUM too. Can't wait to watch it tonight. Joe looks so young from the one cap I saw. EEEEK!

Course, I still can't believe he's 37. He looks 30 to me! LOL
      And as an older woman, I can say that!

So..no daily THUNK pic today? I've got my drool bucket!

Comment

Of course there is a daily thunk picture...i just woke up late today...I had one really really weird dream...again :rolls eyes: Anyways more caps from "Preview to Atlantis:

Sheppard Pics of the Day

Nice close up...

Closer...

*THUD* HE'S LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU! *THUD AGAIN*
        ~Athena

Comment

*has died from overdose of thunk*

I saw Thoughtcrimes before Athena killed me. My ghost form will try to get caps of it up sometime soon.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Looks like the last two eps of Profiler that Joe was in are airing on CourtTV on the 22nd and 23rd - here on the east coast it airs at 4am! My VCR will be set!

Can anyone do caps? I'm sure they'll be droolable!

BTW, I watched The Storm again last night! Thunk!! Everything about him makes me thunk I pointed out to hubby the scene where Shep's boxers show
            sigpic
            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
              I pointed out to hubby the scene where Shep's boxers show
              WHERE!? Pictures!?

Mel, from the grave
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I pointed out to hubby the scene where Shep's boxers show

I noticed this the second time around and it made me so very happy.

Originally posted by Melyanna
                WHERE!? Pictures!?
                Sorry, I don't have any pictures (darn my Not!Knowledge of making screencaps) but it's near the end where... hang on - spoilers:

Spoiler:
                After he's shot the second soldier he runs up to him and bends down to get the communication device. Right there. It's lovely.
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Very clear too if you know what you're looking for White with blue stripes. I don't have pics either to share but if you have it taped, watch for it towards the end when Shep is at the grounding station.
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

There is alot of Joe in Family Album. He looks sooo young. Not that he looks old now.
                    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                    Individuality is freedom lived.
                    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Of course there is a daily thunk picture...i just woke up late today...I had one really really weird dream...again :rolls eyes: Anyways more caps from "Preview to Atlantis:

Sheppard Pics of the Day

Nice close up...

Closer...

*THUD* HE'S LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU! *THUD AGAIN*
                      SQUEEEE
                      He's so dang cute. Okay..gorgeous. And since you bring the pretty, no complaints from me about them coming later. SQUEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
                        There is alot of Joe in Family Album. He looks sooo young. Not that he looks old now.
                        YAY to alot of Joe. Must get kidlet to bed early. WRite my fanfic fast fast fast. And spend the rest of the night watching Joe in FA. *Hubby is going out with friends* HEEEEE

Okay. I had to go watch a bit. My gosh he looks about 19. And gorgeous. And what a hot butt. I mean seriously. He should always wear jeans and shirts tucked in. The man has an amazing tush. Yummy!

And good acting from JOE in FA. Me happy. It's nice to see him playing different characters.
                        Last edited by Merlin7; 20 November 2004, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Looks like the last two eps of Profiler that Joe was in are airing on CourtTV on the 22nd and 23rd - here on the east coast it airs at 4am! My VCR will be set!

BTW, I watched The Storm again last night! Thunk!! Everything about him makes me thunk I pointed out to hubby the scene where Shep's boxers show

He's a boxer boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            *has died from overdose of thunk*

I saw Thoughtcrimes before Athena killed me. My ghost form will try to get caps of it up sometime soon.
                            lol Mel, I tried to give you rep but it wouldn't let me!!!!

Comment

I know Sheppard was a Boxer boy!!

Anyways takes to Darkwarden, who cap these for me, while i was too busy staring at Sheppards nice posterior.

~Athena

Comment

I would love to do caps if i can get my hands on a dvd or avi file of those eps of "profiler" that he's in.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X