• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want promo and CG piccies!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      I'm afraid I'm seratonin woman, not adrenaline junkie. I did enjoy the Peter Pan ride at Disneyworld, though,lol! My eldest, hubby and brother adore the big roller coaster rides. I went on Space Mountain and that was fine. But the Hulk at Universal, or Nemesis and those types at Alton Towers, Thorpe Park etc...er, not on your life. They're scary and very high up...and I really don't like heights.
      That's how I am! I'll definately stick with Disneyland any day of the week.
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

I want promo and CG piccies!

Me too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Me too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Me third! Surely we must get some tonight?! It's been sooooooooo long since we had anything!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Me third! Surely we must get some tonight?! It's been sooooooooo long since we had anything!!
            I think that you are right it has been far too long since the last time and we have been very patient but enough is enough....WE WANT THEM NOW!!!!!!

Comment

It's ages! I feel quite bereft. SG1 has got loads of promo piccies, okay they're not great, but at least they've got them all. What about CG, I'm desperate to see piccies, even if they're not going to be what I'd like to see!
              Spoiler:
              ie - four picces of a Wraith and two of Kolya, lol!
              sigpic

Comment

It's ages! I feel quite bereft. SG1 has got loads of promo piccies, okay they're not great, but at least they've got them all. What about CG, I'm desperate to see piccies, even if they're not going to be what I'd like to see!
                Spoiler:
                ie - four picces of a Wraith and two of Kolya, lol!
                OMG I am going to burst if we dont get CG pics soon ...like tonight!!! But if they are not what we want them to be I shall just cry!!!!!

Comment

I think I'm almost beyond caring what's in the photos - just as long as we damn well get some! I mean, if not CG then where the hell are the single promo pics? We got two - two! - group shots like 3 weeks ago and that's it!! Where are all the rest? SG1 promo pics released a whole load of mixed group shots and singles! Where are the SGA ones?!!!

In an ideal world we'd get CG pics with at least a hint of whump in there - but right now I'd settle for any damn new photo with Sheppy in. I mean, anything!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I'm almost beyond caring what's in the photos - just as long as we damn well get some! I mean, if not CG then where the hell are the single promo pics? We got two - two! - group shots like 3 weeks ago and that's it!! Where are all the rest? SG1 promo pics released a whole load of mixed group shots and singles! Where are the SGA ones?!!!

In an ideal world we'd get CG pics with at least a hint of whump in there - but right now I'd settle for any damn new photo with Sheppy in. I mean, anything!!
                    Maybe we should try not to expect anything. I'm not sure it does us any good to wait like that every evening. We've already had pics for 6 episodes and 2 promo pics, while SG1 had pics for only one episode. Sure there were more promo pics of the SG1 cast, but I really prefer the few ones we got for SGA.
                    SGA premiere is in 24 days now. Not too long now!

I don't have any new Shep pics, but I've got some pics of JF in ER. Not very good sorry.

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I'm afraid I'm seratonin woman, not adrenaline junkie. I did enjoy the Peter Pan ride at Disneyworld, though,lol! My eldest, hubby and brother adore the big roller coaster rides. I went on Space Mountain and that was fine. But the Hulk at Universal, or Nemesis and those types at Alton Towers, Thorpe Park etc...er, not on your life. They're scary and very high up...and I really don't like heights.
                      Adrenaline Junkie, yes...Rollercoasters, no. I enjoy a lot of really dangerous things...but rollercoasters...bleeeeeeeh!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I've given up expecting promos...they'll come when they come... *shrugs*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Now a few things to feed your pool table dreams...

(hey, SG1/SGA crossover! Jonas meets Shep! )

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Erm...I just wanna know here.

JF was in ER???

What season???
                            What episode???
                            What happened???

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Maybe we should try not to expect anything. I'm not sure it does us any good to wait like that every evening. We've already had pics for 6 episodes and 2 promo pics, while SG1 had pics for only one episode. Sure there were more promo pics of the SG1 cast, but I really prefer the few ones we got for SGA.
                              SGA premiere is in 24 days now. Not too long now!

I don't have any new Shep pics, but I've got some pics of JF in ER. Not very good sorry.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...igan/ER_03.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...igan/ER_05.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...igan/ER_08.jpg
                              He was on E.R!?, i don't remember this, actually i don't remember that doctor that's oggling him (who can blame her though ). And *zomg* i love that haircut, i love it when hair falls on guys faces like that *fangirls some more*.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                                Erm...I just wanna know here.

JF was in ER???

What season???
                                What episode???
                                What happened???

No idea!
                                I only have this scene but I don't know what episode it comes from.

Comment

Working...
                                X