• Show
Clear All

Sweet Dreams, see you again soon!
    sigpic

Comment

Night kaprikorn!
      sigpic

Comment

Bad dude: I have a message form Dell, she has to leave.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to try to survive without her for a few hours
        sigpic

Comment

Hello Shep thunkers! how are we all?

*lurks around looking at pretty pics*
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hi honey. I'm loving the weekend being here, honestly how hard coulda week off school be. Could happily go to be and it's only 5:31 pm here. Lol

Comment

Morning...I see you sneaking around here McBecklover....note to self, must seal up that hole!
              sigpic

Comment

Dell don't be mean lol

Comment

Opps, sorry, Note to self, don't be mean to McBecklover, she has as much right to come here as I do to visit Carsons thread.

How are you Princes?
                  sigpic

Comment

*peeks through that hole in the wall* Hello Shep thunkers! *gets dragged back to Carson's thread* Aaaaahhhh!!!

Comment

Welcome Aang. (seems I'm not allowed to push you back through the hole)

I am being nice!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        Welcome Aang. (seems I'm not allowed to push you back through the hole)

I am being nice!
                        All visitors are welcome. Just keep your hands off my Shep clones.
                        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Dell, Don't worry too much. I like Shep well enough, but Carson has totally won my heart. Thankfully, he's not a jealous bugger so he won't mind me visiting over here for a few minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            Dell, Don't worry too much. I like Shep well enough, but Carson has totally won my heart. Thankfully, he's not a jealous bugger so he won't mind me visiting over here for a few minutes
                            haha *turtles*
                            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, the turtles. That snippet is how I introduced my best friend to Carson. And she promptly fell in love with Shep as well. She's like "The guy with the messy hair. You know, the one who's like in charge of the team? He's hot." and I'm like...you like Shep...OKAY MORE CARSON FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                                Oh yes, the turtles. That snippet is how I introduced my best friend to Carson. And she promptly fell in love with Shep as well. She's like "The guy with the messy hair. You know, the one who's like in charge of the team? He's hot." and I'm like...you like Shep...OKAY MORE CARSON FOR ME
                                Yeah, there's just something about that messy hair. *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X