No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Looking at the board, poor Ronan isn't getting thunking much, even Zelanka is getting more action!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm good thanks. Normal day here, mind you it's only just 11am so anything could happen yet, it has before.

Kids are back at school, thank goodness, now they arn't watching over my shoulder all the time![/QUOTE]

Here is 00:08 AM, my children sleep,, and I can spend time peacefully at the gateworld.
        sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

What happens with this [/QUOTE] ?
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
                The day I went normally,nothing special,but the evening started now and I think will be interesting.

How is it with you something new something interesting??
                It was a good day, somewhat interesting. Now I'm just relaxing, watching some baseball and nursing a slightly sore shoulder.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSusy View Post
                  It was a good day, somewhat interesting. Now I'm just relaxing, watching some baseball and nursing a slightly sore shoulder.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...ootball2-2.jpg
                  I never watched baseball except on movie and did not understand the game.In my country there is no baseball game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                    Looking at the board, poor Ronan isn't getting thunking much, even Zelanka is getting more action!
                    What do you mean even Zelenka?! I take exception to that!!
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

What happens with this
                      ?[/QUOTE]

That indicates the end of a quote. There should be a [QUOTE] at the beginning of the quote. If it got cut off you'll see the end part spelled out in the post.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I miss you Dell! How are you?
                          It's nice to be missed, it means you are liked

After chatting last week and finding out we pretty much share a brain, when you miss me next, talk to yourself. I'm sure I will hear you!
                          sigpic

Comment

I never watched baseball except on movie and did not understand the game.In my country there is no baseball game.
                            No baseball! I don't think I can live without baseball.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                              ?
                              That indicates the end of a quote. There should be a
                              at the beginning of the quote. If it got cut off you'll see the end part spelled out in the post.
                              Yes understand it,but on last reply with Dell something happened.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                                What do you mean even Zelenka?! I take exception to that!!
                                sorry, I know, he's cute...love the way he talkes to himself!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X