No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

If he ever read this thread , he will probably be proud of us and would probably laugh!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
        If he ever read this thread , he will probably be proud of us and would probably laugh!!
        More likely to run a mile, and never let anyone with our names close to him. Huh, we got him there!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          More likely to run a mile, and never let anyone with our names close to him. Huh, we got him there!
          LOL!!!You always made ??me laugh.Thank you for that!
          sigpic

Comment

I don't think he ever looks but he knows about us. He's done GW interviews before so knows what the website is. And when I say him at Dragon*Con I told him all of us on his GW threads said "Hi" and wish they could be here.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
              I don't think he ever looks but he knows about us. He's done GW interviews before so knows what the website is. And when I say him at Dragon*Con I told him all of us on his GW threads said "Hi" and wish they could be here.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...GA/6jssh62.jpg
              So you're met him Taris?? WOW!!Did he is awesome in live like on screen?
              sigpic

Comment

I so do! We have a very cut down version of your *cons* over here, and I have been to 2 of them. Saw the guy who played General Hammond, and Deep Space Nines commamder, and a Dwarf form LOTR about 4 years ago. This year it was some guy from Smallville, which I haven't seen since the second series, and Christopher Paolini who weote "Eragon".
                He was really good! There was also the 9th Dr from Dr Who, but I was so cold I had to go home. It was held in the stables at the race course, since the convention center was red stickerd after the earthquakes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                  I so do! We have a very cut down version of your *cons* over here, and I have been to 2 of them. Saw the guy who played General Hammond, and Deep Space Nines commamder, and a Dwarf form LOTR about 4 years ago. This year it was some guy from Smallville, which I haven't seen since the second series, and Christopher Paolini who weote "Eragon".
                  He was really good! There was also the 9th Dr from Dr Who, but I was so cold I had to go home. It was held in the stables at the race course, since the convention center was red stickerd after the earthquakes.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...GA/6jssh62.jpg

I am now jealous that you have a chance to go to these events!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I am now jealous that you have a chance to go to these events!!
                    We don't get the big stars here, we can't pay their fees. we are just a small country, but we make a lot of noise! lol
                    sigpic

Comment

So you're met him Taris?? WOW!!Did he is awesome in live like on screen?
                      He is. Though you are so nervous it's hard to remember anything. I've seen him at 3 cons now. This was the first time I really got to talk to him for a couple of minutes while getting an autograph. At photo ops all you have time to say is hello and thanks. But he does put his arm around your shoulder (3 times *sigh*). He's been to Dragon*Con twice. I've gone to that the last 5 years. It's close to home. I also went to VanCon this year in April. I'm afraid these conventions are very addictive.

sigpic

Comment

He is. Though you are so nervous it's hard to remember anything. I've seen him at 3 cons now. This was the first time I really got to talk to him for a couple of minutes while getting an autograph. At photo ops all you have time to say is hello and thanks. But he does put his arm around your shoulder (3 times *sigh*). He's been to Dragon*Con twice. I've gone to that the last 5 years. It's close to home. I also went to VanCon this year in April. I'm afraid these conventions are very addictive.
                        I have noticed that too, even though I've only been to 2. Up North they are bigger, but it is not as easy to slip away when you have airfares and accomadation to sort out.
                        Last edited by Dellruby; 11 October 2012, 02:32 PM. Reason: sorry about my spelling
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Taris you're a lucky lucky girl,I am dying to meet him just one time but will probably never happen!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh Taris you're a lucky lucky girl,I am dying to meet him just one time but will probably never happen!
                            You never know. Alot of people have said that but sometimes it just works out.

sigpic

Comment

Join the club..sorry, you already have, it is the thunk and whump club!
                              sigpic

Comment

The new thunkers want to know what BTOY is.

Really? Aren't you tired of that yet.
                                Never.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X