X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is no one else going to join in?

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
      I noticed that in some episodes of the first season john calls to elizabeth Dr. and she calls him Mayor....

Do you know when they start to call each other from their names??? what episode was????

I really miss some of their discussions from season1 this season .
      I think john put more energy to try to convince Elisabeth in some topics...but in season 2......Hmmmmmmm

Well if somebody knows please tell it to me!!!
      Weir has always called Sheppard John from Rising onwards, but not all the time, only in the beginning in times of stress, etc. Sheppard called Weir Elizabeth for the first time in Hot Zone. I know I'm sad for remembering that!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm here too and I need something to cheer me up...

Note to TPTB : new promo pics would be nice.

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
          I thought i'd been the onlye one who'd noticed the resemblance, i hated those promos.
          And on RL's scar, it's always bugged me when i see it, 'cause why would an alien have an earthling vaccination scar?, it's weird 'cause i almost never get obsessed with little things like this, but still it bugged me .
          To keep this OT, i was *so* glad when i spied some grey hairs on that pic from Sateda, and he looks extremely sexy, it only adds so let them show, please. I'd never seen him looking as hot as he does on that picture.
          Rl's vaccination scar always bothered me too, they should have painted a tatoo there or something. Though why they just got rid of it for the promo is strange. I too liked seeing JF's grey hairs. He looks great with them, IMO.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Rl's vaccination scar always bothered me too, they should have painted a tatoo there or something. Though why they just got rid of it for the promo is strange. I too liked seeing JF's grey hairs. He looks great with them, IMO.
            I have to confess, I've never seen RL's vaccination scar...
            In fact, she's not really the one I pay attention to when I watch SGA!

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
              I have to confess, I've never seen RL's vaccination scar...
              In fact, she's not really the one I pay attention to when I watch SGA!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...uary/Sa_42.jpg
              Really. Is there sombody else you look at on SGA? I wonder who?

I'm sorry you need cheering up, I do too. We can feel miserable together!
              And, yes....CG piccies would blinkin' well help!
              sigpic

Comment

Really. Is there sombody else you look at on SGA? I wonder who?

I'm sorry you need cheering up, I do too. We can feel miserable together!
                And, yes....CG piccies would blinkin' well help!
                SHEP!!! Two of your thunkers need some pampering now!

"I'm here!"

Good boy...

Comment

I'm here too and I need something to cheer me up...

Note to TPTB : new promo pics would be nice.
                  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...uary/Sa_17.jpg
                  Sorry to hear you're feeling down.

So pretty - grey hairs and all!

Comment

Some Brotherhood pics

Comment

Linzi
                      Weir has always called Sheppard John from Rising onwards, but not all the time, only in the beginning in times of stress, etc. Sheppard called Weir Elizabeth for the first time in Hot Zone. I know I'm sad for remembering that!
                      well in rising she called him MAYOR ( i watched last night not that i have such a good memory really )

So hot zone ah???! thank you finaly i know!!!!
                      and why you`re sad?!!!! i didnt want that nobody feels sad.....

ANd great caps everyone!!!
                      we need them...until future promo pics! we need the caps....

Comment

well in rising she called him MAYOR ( i watched last night not that i have such a good memory really )

So hot zone ah???! thank you finaly i know!!!!

ANd great caps everyone!!!
                        we need them...until future promo pics! we need the caps....
                        She called him John in the balcony scene when he wanted to go back for Sumner in Rising, so she has called him John all along, not very often though, certainly not reguarly until later in season 1. I know what you're going to say, how on Earth can I know that without watching it again? I'm just horribly sad, I'm afraid...
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't worry. In my case, I'll be better soon. It's just tonight that it's a bit hard. My cat died today
                          I know it's nothing compared to what some of you have to endure these days and I didn't know it could affect me so much, but it does.

Ah well, I think I just need a little of this...

and a little of that...

I'm already feeling better

Comment

Having had three rabbits die, I know exactly how you feel. It's heartbreaking. I'm so sorry, Flo. Hugs to you. x
                            sigpic

Comment

Having had three rabbits die, I know exactly how you feel. It's heartbreaking. I'm so sorry, Flo. Hugs to you. x
                              (((Linzi)))
                              Thanks. I've talked with a friend tonight and I'm already feeling a little better.
                              Have I already said how much I love my online friends?

Comment

(((Linzi)))
                                Thanks. I've talked with a friend tonight and I'm already feeling a little better.
                                Have I already said how much I love my online friends?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...uary/Sa_82.jpg
                                Yep, and they love you right back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X