No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Sparky, I have been wondering for a while now, but didn't want to look dumb (again).
    Who is that in your sig?
    sigpic

Comment

Nikola Tesla from the show Sanctuary. Also Helen Magnus. And the line is "Because I love you. I always have."
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Tesla?! Wow, maybe I should start watching Sanctuary!
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ahhh, I bought the first season a week or so ago. I had heard about the show via the net, but it hasn't been on here. I guess I should make time to watch it.
          I have seen half of the first show, stared watching it with my oldest DD, but she said it was boring. She's not into scifi, although I have got her into Dr Who. But that would be more because she has a crush on a British boy in a band that writes and sing Dr Who Songs
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            Hey there, Grace! How's it going?
            Hey! Sorry I ran away, had to go to work. I don't mind work, but I don't like the time it takes. Less time for thunking, chatting and stuff. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Hey! Sorry I ran away, had to go to work. I don't mind work, but I don't like the time it takes. Less time for thunking, chatting and stuff. *sigh*
              Yeah, we noticed. We miss you around here.

So do you have work, homework, or both tonight?
              John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
              sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
              Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

you know, it used to upset me that the show had ended. I wanted new stories, so I decided I had to write them, but I didn't have enough ideas.
                Then I find this place, and it's like all my dreams come true!
                I love you guys!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                  Yeah, we noticed. We miss you around here.

So do you have work, homework, or both tonight?
                  I miss me around here too.

Work tonight, a bit of homework, but I can do it during downtime in the lab tomorrow. I'm missing choir tonight because of work. Not thrilled about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    I miss me around here too.

Work tonight, a bit of homework, but I can do it during downtime in the lab tomorrow. I'm missing choir tonight because of work. Not thrilled about that.
                    Maybe you can sing at work.

I need to do my exercises then I can be lazy the rest of the evening.
                    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Does ruffling Sheppards' hair count as exercise?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X