• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday to you, Grace *hugs and swirls*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
      Happy Friday to you, Grace *hugs and swirls*
      Hey Lib!! *hugs* Past your bedtime? Happy Friday.

Comment

Happy Friday, Grace! Sounds like you've got fun plans for the weekend. Me, I'm going to try to motivate myself to shampoo carpeting. WooHoo.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
          Happy Friday, Grace! Sounds like you've got fun plans for the weekend. Me, I'm going to try to motivate myself to shampoo carpeting. WooHoo.
          Fun plans for tonight. Band/Orchestra Pops Concert and friend time. I work Saturday and Sunday.
          Carpet shampooing sounds...fun...hehe. Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Hey Lib!! *hugs* Past your bedtime? Happy Friday.
            I'm on vacation *pouts*

But you're right - I just wanted to snuggle with my kindle (and hubby of course), but I'm glad Gimp was a bit stubborn and I caught you here!
            Have a wonderful weekend
            sigpic

Comment

We've been discussing the same thing and neither of us really wants to do it although it really needs it. Cream colored carpeting sucks.
              sigpic

Comment

Sweet dreams, thunkers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                  I'm on vacation *pouts*

But you're right - I just wanted to snuggle with my kindle (and hubby of course), but I'm glad Gimp was a bit stubborn and I caught you here!
                  Have a wonderful weekend
                  *hugs* Have a great night! See ya later!

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                  We've been discussing the same thing and neither of us really wants to do it although it really needs it. Cream colored carpeting sucks.
                  *bonk* Hey Cheeky!

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                    A big dog with big feet and a muddy back yard isn't much better but at least most of the carpeting is purposely of a color to camouflage a variety of pet situations. Golden Almond was a very good choice.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

The clones want dinner. I can't resist those little faces. Besides if we don't get a move on the eating out places will get crowded. I don't like to wait. BBL

sigpic

Comment

Have a good dinner, Taris!

And I'm off too. Talk to ya'll later! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          *hugs* Have a great night! See ya later!

*bonk* Hey Cheeky!
                          Don't make me Kick Your Sass.

A big dog with big feet and a muddy back yard isn't much better but at least most of the carpeting is purposely of a color to camouflage a variety of pet situations. Golden Almond was a very good choice.
                          Ours came w/ the condo. We've got runners and area rugs but it still gets pretty dirty. Not a color I would have chosen.
                          sigpic

Comment

*headdesk* *repeatedly*

Why do computer projects have to be all plodding, tedium, monotony stretched out over 2 months interspersed with a late afternoon emails (as in after I've left for the day and just happen to look at work email from home) of "you have to do this step of testing and have it signed off like, yesterday, or your project won't be promoted in the live system this month".

AND this test has to be done in an environment I've never used so I don't know the password *submitted for a reset to help desk* AND won't be able to get into until later morning tomorrow because they taking it down for some sort of "upgrade".

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                              That actually makes me feel better. That, and I got my testing done even with having to get part of it fixed.

sigpic

Comment

Great pics! Nice way to start my weekend!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X