X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
      Mine is happy with his 303. I don't think a knitted one would be the same.

Cute
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
        Cute

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Working tomorrow. There will be thunk breaks. Sweet Dreams!

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Good night and sweet dreams, too!

sigpic

Comment

New fu_dragon gifs for this week from Hot Zone.

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20Hot%20Zone/

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And maybe they are getting a little bored going anyway (and brother has to come all the way from Michigan now and sister will probably be looking to move farther away next year too). Apparently they are quite happy being homebodies and either sitting in the middle of the woods or sleeping alot. Me, I need to do stuff once in awhile or I might go crazy.
                      Oh me too! I like being home, but I really need to get out and away often.
                      How can D*C be boring?? It'd be so cool! I will be so cool, when I go, someday.
                      Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                      Cheeky was being dragged around on errands.
                      Would rather have been playing with my new present.
                      Silly Cheeky. I have a McKay, but he doesn't have a neat little sweater. I'll take a pic of what he has and tweet it.

Comment

*peeking in, lunch break, at work, slow day*

sigpic

Comment

*peeking in, lunch break, at work, slow day*
                          *sneaky hugs* Hiya!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            Oh me too! I like being home, but I really need to get out and away often.
                            How can D*C be boring?? It'd be so cool! I will be so cool, when I go, someday.

Silly Cheeky. I have a McKay, but he doesn't have a neat little sweater. I'll take a pic of what he has and tweet it.
                            I'd go for the spectacle of it all. not sure about the huge crowds though. :/

We have DoppelRodneys! . I have been left alone for three days, and longer than that in October. I suspect Sweater McKay may be having picture documented adventures.

He's still standing on the breakfast bar right now. Toasty in his homemade clothing. I gave him his tablet to play with. Might let him tinker with the Zed P M later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Grace and Cheeky. I need to get my AF Shep out more. He's been attached to the hanger bay since he got here.

*think I might get out of here in less than an hour now, bored, bored, bored*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                                I'd go for the spectacle of it all. not sure about the huge crowds though. :/

We have DoppelRodneys! . I have been left alone for three days, and longer than that in October. I suspect Sweater McKay may be having picture documented adventures.

He's still standing on the breakfast bar right now. Toasty in his homemade clothing. I gave him his tablet to play with. Might let him tinker with the Zed P M later.
                                Crowds can be suffocating, but people watching is fun. Not to mention I'm sure the atmosphere is great.

I guess we do. Awww, you going to do a log like last time? I think a lengthy picture album would do too.
                                Hey Grace and Cheeky. I need to get my AF Shep out more. He's been attached to the hanger bay since he got here.

*think I might get out of here in less than an hour now, bored, bored, bored*
                                Howdy hey!! Good luck with the last bit of your shift.

Comment

Working...
                                X