No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey gang!! Happy Saturday!!! Awesome pics, Taris! Good find.

Comment

Hey, Grace! Do you have to work today?
      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
        Hey, Grace! Do you have to work today?
        I do have to work today, 4:30-12pm. I got to sleep in today, and now I'm trying to finish up some chores before roomie comes back from work. I don't have to work tomorrow, which makes me very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          I do have to work today, 4:30-12pm. I got to sleep in today, and now I'm trying to finish up some chores before roomie comes back from work. I don't have to work tomorrow, which makes me very happy.

Good, you need a day off once in awhile. I'm working tomorrow to save on vacation time for D*C. I'll only have to take about 1/2 day then for next week (since I have to also go in Thursday morning for a meeting).
          John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

So, Pocus is out for her birthday, Lib is getting treated in the hospital, Grace has to work, Copter is heading out of town with hubby, and Cheeky is .... I have no idea.

Guess it's just me and Shep tonight.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good, you need a day off once in awhile. I'm working tomorrow to save on vacation time for D*C. I'll only have to take about 1/2 day then for next week (since I have to also go in Thursday morning for a meeting).
                      Sunday will be my first day off from everything in 2 weeks. Its wonderful.
                      I saw that on Twitter. You're going to have a wonderful time! Kinda jealous.

Comment

Sunday will be my first day off from everything in 2 weeks. Its wonderful.
                        I saw that on Twitter. You're going to have a wonderful time! Kinda jealous.
                        Maybe one year you can go with me.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe one year you can go with me.
                          Definitely! Next year? We'll see, cause that will be only just over a month after I graduate. If not, definitely the next year!

Comment

Definitely! Next year? We'll see, cause that will be only just over a month after I graduate. If not, definitely the next year!
                            Yes, that would be great! I'm thinking the siblings are going to start ditching on me so I need con buddies.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, that would be great! I'm thinking the siblings are going to start ditching on me so I need con buddies.
                              How rude! I told my brothers that someday I'd take them to a con...might be a while yet before then.

Comment

How rude! I told my brothers that someday I'd take them to a con...might be a while yet before then.
                                Well, it might be okay since I've been getting stuck with most of the bills anyway the last couple years as they keep having job issues.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X