Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
    ...and the Legacy books continue to make me laugh and feel disgusted at the same time..

Some Sheppard/Teyla Shipper is unhappy with my review of the Legacy books, which I wrote like over a year ago, over at Amazon.com.

Once again, for some reason you are not allowed to have a negative opinion of these books or you are a misguided and terrible fan. *snort*
    Well, how this saying goes?
    What goes along - comes along

And, oh, sorry, wrong thread. I know I'm not longer welcomed here *iz gone*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

So funny story. I was writing a oneshot and I mentioned the words "John. Shirtless. Painting." And someone who is a wizard at .gifs, nolamom, made this. Wanted to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Well, how this saying goes?
        What goes along - comes along

And, oh, sorry, wrong thread. I know I'm not longer welcomed here *iz gone*
        Excuse me?! Or wait...excuse YOURSELF, Hyn. How dare you. I was your friend and YOU are the one who threw a hissy fit, attacked a member for no reason, ran out, and never spoke to me again after you left. Name me one thing I ever did to you. Love the childish passive aggressive garbage you've still got going. If you have the guts to hash out whatever issues you have with me personally, send me a PM and we can talk like adults. But I wouldn't try to hit and run with me again.
        Unbelievable.

ETA: I'm not going to apologize for my outburst above, seeing as I think it's justified but I've taken it to PM now and don't intend to put on a third grade show in public, for my part .
        Last edited by CheekyBeckett; 14 June 2012, 01:47 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          So funny story. I was writing a oneshot and I mentioned the words "John. Shirtless. Painting." And someone who is a wizard at .gifs, nolamom, made this. Wanted to share.

Love the gif, Shipper. She's really good.
          sigpic

Comment

Cute!
            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
            sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
            Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Cute!!I love Nola's gifs
              sigpic

Comment

Hello!!!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello Taris and Sy! *big hugs*

Thanks, I could use a shot of Brendan right about now.
                    sigpic

Comment

BTW, Sy, your sig set is kick butt awesome. Love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Sy and Cheeky! *hugs* The the threads been a little lonely this week.

Good thing I got this guy to keep me company.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have better screen caps of Shep in leather? Most of mine all seem pretty bad for some reason. They just aren't very sharp. Maybe when SGAFan hits that season with her HD DVDs.

sigpic

Comment

Hello Taris and Sy! *big hugs*

Thanks, I could use a shot of Brendan right about now.
                                Hi!!!!*hugs*

BTW, Sy, your sig set is kick butt awesome. Love it!
                                Thanks sweetie!!!

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                                Hi Sy and Cheeky! *hugs* The the threads been a little lonely this week.

Good thing I got this guy to keep me company.
                                Hi Taris *hugs* I have been so busy this couple month I don't have time to decorated the thread with my picspam
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X