• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Bonus

sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Shirtless Shep and Co. blew up my poor innocent brain cell. Hmm...does anyone have the shirtless Shep *cough* Fall Trousers Fall pic? What a lovely thought. More Shep shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
          Shirtless Shep is a whumped Shep is a yummy Shep

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...losttribe7.jpg
          Jaw droppingly hypnotic. Be careful where you step. my eyeballs fell out of my head and I can't get them to stay back in.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
            Jaw droppingly hypnotic. Be careful where you step. my eyeballs fell out of my head and I can't get them to stay back in.
            CHEEEKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flying tacklehugs*

Comment

*grins and gets ready to watch the Grace and Cheeky show* More Shep shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *grins and gets ready to watch the Grace and Cheeky show* More Shep shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                Guess that's not happening today...Cheeky ran away again. *sigh*

Comment

That Cheeky is getting hard to pin down. Must be that spiffy new bike of hers.
                  John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                  sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                  Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                    That Cheeky is getting hard to pin down. Must be that spiffy new bike of hers.
                    Must be.

Hey Taris!! *hugs* How are you?

Comment

Hi Grace!

Taking it easy tonight. Didn't feel like exercising today. No energy.

How are you? Still housesitting?
                      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Grace!

Taking it easy tonight. Didn't feel like exercising today. No energy.

How are you? Still housesitting?
                        Hehe. I understand. Yesterday I went for a run and played a couple hours of basketball, it felt great, but I was very tired last night.

I'll be housesitting for the next week and a half. I'm at home now, helping with dinner and chores while the brother watches SG1.
                        I'm good overall, its been gorgeous weather here and I've been enjoying the sun.

Comment

Our weather has been good too. Not to hot. Only in the 80's.

Want to come house sit for me when I go to Michigan this summer? You and the pest would probably get along great.

sigpic

Comment

Our weather has been good too. Not to hot. Only in the 80's.

Want to come house sit for me when I go to Michigan this summer? You and the pest would probably get along great.
                            Yeah sure! I'm good with dogs...I love them, unless they decide to wake me up at 4am like last night...

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              Yeah sure! I'm good with dogs...I love them, unless they decide to wake me up at 4am like last night...
                              The pest usually waits until about 6:30. You'd think he'd want to sleep in once in awhile as he gets older.

sigpic

Comment

The pest usually waits until about 6:30. You'd think he'd want to sleep in once in awhile as he gets older.
                                Lol! He doesn't understand that you don't get to sleep all day like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X