X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Yardwork-OT:
        Just a reminder to be careful by cutting down bushes: A knot hit me on the eye when I tried to cut it. Now I have a black eye
        Ouch, Poor Hyn!

I have a huge headache and I'm extra annoyed at The Pest right now. *will be looking into retirement homes for annoying pests on-line tonight*
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Hyn, you will need a nice pair of aviators to hide that black eye.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Taris !

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            Ouch, Poor Hyn!

I have a huge headache and I'm extra annoyed at The Pest right now. *will be looking into retirement homes for annoying pests on-line tonight*
            Urgh, sorry to hear about your headache. Hope it will be better soon.
            And, no, don't give the dog away. You will miss him, believe me ...

Hyn, you will need a nice pair of aviators to hide that black eye.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...vegas34_lg.jpg
            Unfortunately my old aviators are broken, but I think my glasses will cover that eye good enough.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Taris !

Urgh, sorry to hear about your headache. Hope it will be better soon.
                And, no, don't give the dog away. You will miss him, believe me ...
                I don't think I'd miss him too much but I also don't think anybody would take him so I guess I'm stuck. But he may get sent to live in the garage if he keeps it up.

sigpic

Comment

I don't think I'd miss him too much but I also don't think anybody would take him so I guess I'm stuck. But he may get sent to live in the garage if he keeps it up.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...06um172545.png
                  Wow! What did he do this time?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow! What did he do this time?
                    Besides being constantly needy and clingy (which is not fun when also hyper, 85 lbs and sheds constantly) let's just say he's tending to have more accidents in his older age (even when he was just outside 30 seconds ago).

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Besides being constantly needy and clingy (which is not fun when also hyper, 85 lbs and sheds constantly) let's just say he's tending to have more accidents in his older age (even when he was just outside 30 seconds ago).
                          Mh, okay, that's understandable and definitely no fun . Is there any chance that he can be in your yard as long as you are at work? Or somewhere were he can go outside?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Mh, okay, that's understandable and definitely no fun . Is there any chance that he can be in your yard as long as you are at work? Or somewhere were he can go outside?
                            He hates being outside by himself and is banging at the door in 5 or less minutes to get back in (more frantically if you try to ignore him). And the yard is not completely fenced in so I'm not sure what he would do if I left him out while I was gone. Big baby.

*sigh* Besides he has more accidents when I'm home than when I'm not. I think he is so excited when I get home that even if I let him out right away he's so anxious to get back inside (even if I'm outside waiting for him) he "forgets" what he's supposed to do while outside,

sigpic

Comment

He hates being outside by himself and is banging at the door in 5 or less minutes to get back in (more frantically if you try to ignore him). And the yard is not completely fenced in so I'm not sure what he would do if I left him out while I was gone. Big baby.

*sigh* Besides he has more accidents when I'm home than when I'm not. I think he is so excited when I get home that even if I let him out right away he's so anxious to get back inside (even if I'm outside waiting for him) he "forgets" what he's supposed to do while outside,

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...5Vegas74-1.jpg
                              Mh, I see ... *sigh* Dogs are so stupid!
                              When I was a child we had a dog. And as my Dad was working, I was at school and my mother was the sitter for two of my nephews "Jacky" was often alone. Because we had a big yard he spent the most time outside but he also had the chance to find a comfort place, so we had no problem with that.
                              My old cat was incontinent when he was getting older, and he also had a massive problem with his stomach. That's why I think I can understand. It wasn't the best start into the day to clean up the couch in the morning because "Kiki" poked in the night ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Good night and sweet dreams!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X