• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Good night, Hyn!

I'm heading off too. Sweet Dreams!

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
        Good night, Hyn!

I'm heading off too. Sweet Dreams!
        Me too! Good night sweet dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Hello thunkers!

Whoops, Shep, you are late!
          Not me, the toaster is late.
          Anyway ... nice legs!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Good afternoon ^^

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Billie! Still morning over here

sigpic

Comment

Hi Boo !

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Morning Boo Three hours and its getting dark again ...

sigpic

Comment

Hello Hyn

sigpic

Comment

Just posted the new chapter for my SPN/SGA-crossover. Live is good today

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        Just posted the new chapter for my SPN/SGA-crossover. Live is good today

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...a71/shep32.jpg
                        That's awesome! SGA and SPN are great to combine!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                          That's awesome! SGA and SPN are great to combine!

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww64/StargatesLorne/Ven48.jpg
                          I hope so. For now I'm still at the beginning but I think maybe in the next chapter the boys meet each other the first time, we'll see ...
                          I'm only a bit sad because it's a pre-Cas fic but otherwise I couldn't put it in the correct timeline. Maybe later I will have another idea with my favorite angel . And I hope I write the SPN-characters the right way. Never did a fanfic for that show before. Had some ideas but never wrote them down.

Oh great! Another crossover where Hyn will whump me ...
                          Yeah, but this time you are not alone !
                          Huh? Another victim?
                          Yep, he's called Dean Winchester.
                          Mh ... maybe not so much whump for me this time.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope so. For now I'm still at the beginning but I think maybe in the next chapter the boys meet each other the first time, we'll see ...
                            I'm only a bit sad because it's a pre-Cas fic but otherwise I couldn't put it in the correct timeline. Maybe later I will have another idea with my favorite angel . And I hope I write the SPN-characters the right way. Never did a fanfic for that show before. Had some ideas but never wrote them down.

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...epiphany08.jpg
                            Oh great! Another crossover where Hyn will whump me ...
                            Yeah, but this time you are not alone !
                            Huh? Another victim?
                            Yep, he's called Dean Winchester.
                            Mh ... maybe not so much whump for me this time.
                            I'm sure it's great! Cas would be a interesting character to fit in I've tried my hand at SGA fics but never finished any of them... as for SPN, so many great authors about i prefer to just read. And whump, whump is good

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                              I'm sure it's great! Cas would be a interesting character to fit in I've tried my hand at SGA fics but never finished any of them... as for SPN, so many great authors about i prefer to just read. And whump, whump is good

Any suggestions about good authors/fics? I have to say, I only read a couple of SPN-fanfics so far, mostly in German and some years ago. So, I'm always open to read good fics . Tried one or two of the official novels but ... well, I think SPN is a rare example of how good fanfic-authors can be in comparison to official authors.
                              Well, I mostly write about SGA, true tried some tiny steps into other directions (Sanct and some other) but always returned to Atlantis. I have some unfinished fics out there but I think I will write them to the end at some point. Had a writers-block over the last one and a half years and began to write again just a week ago. (Besides that I'm a bit proud about that I never give up a story).

Whump - what could be better?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Any suggestions about good authors/fics? I have to say, I only read a couple of SPN-fanfics so far, mostly in German and some years ago. So, I'm always open to read good fics . Tried one or two of the official novels but ... well, I think SPN is a rare example of how good fanfic-authors can be in comparison to official authors.
                                Well, I mostly write about SGA, true tried some tiny steps into other directions (Sanct and some other) but always returned to Atlantis. I have some unfinished fics out there but I think I will write them to the end at some point. Had a writers-block over the last one and a half years and began to write again just a week ago. (Besides that I'm a bit proud about that I never give up a story).

Whump - what could be better?

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...osttribe17.jpg
                                My favourite SPN writers would be Muffy Morrigan , TraSan, gaelicspirit and EFW. All their stories are really interesting, good reads Awesome stories are In Reverse by Sodakey and Ambush by Rachelly
                                SGA is great cause there's so many storylines you can do! Always good to finish what you've written Little annoying when a fanfic is so great then it's not been updated in years

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X