Hello thunkers!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Bye taris, hi maneth

sigpic

Comment

Hey there thunkers. Hope the New Year has started off well for everyone. It is hard to believe the Holidays are coming to an end and RL schedules will start up soon. *sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Hey there thunkers. Hope the New Year has started off well for everyone. It is hard to believe the Holidays are coming to an end and RL schedules will start up soon. *sigh*
            Don't think about it, Pocus ((hugs))
            Let's celebrate a new thunk/whump Shep Year 2012

How's your hubby doing?
            sigpic

Comment

Hubby is doing OK. No temp. Just lots of sniffling and coughing. He says he feels better, but then we slept in and he hasn't done anything except make a cup of tea. I think he will tire as the day goes on. No remodeling work today. A friend is going to come up during the week and help get some stuff done so the pressure is off Hubby to work. He can just rest.

Thanks for asking.
              sigpic

Comment

Hubby is doing OK. No temp. Just lots of sniffling and coughing. He says he feels better, but then we slept in and he hasn't done anything except make a cup of tea. I think he will tire as the day goes on. No remodeling work today. A friend is going to come up during the week and help get some stuff done so the pressure is off Hubby to work. He can just rest.

Thanks for asking.
                Rest is best
                I hope he will be back to 100% soon - we passed this nasty bug back and forth, so hopefully you'll stay healthy this time!

Hey MGM, why did you cut off Shep's feet???
                sigpic

Comment

His feet are gone in that pic? My eyes don't travel down past the thigh holster.

Yes rest is best. I bet I won't get it again. The germ monkeys at school will give me something new. For the last 2 years, I have been so sick from Dec to March it isn't funny. The big difference this year is that Hubby is employed and we have health insurance so hopefully the major ick will pass me by this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

His feet are gone in that pic? My eyes don't travel down past the thigh holster.

Yes rest is best. I bet I won't get it again. The germ monkeys at school will give me something new. For the last 2 years, I have been so sick from Dec to March it isn't funny. The big difference this year is that Hubby is employed and we have health insurance so hopefully the major ick will pass me by this time.
                    *crosses fingers for a germ shield*

Feets are nice. I like feet ...

No!!! Not Rodney's ...
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^Yes! These boots are made for walking

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey, great theme ... tied up boots thunk

sigpic

Comment

Wonder what I can do to stir up trouble?
                              sigpic

Comment

So full...umph. Until dinner time.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Working...
                                X