Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Hyn! What happened? Are you ok?

Comment

A guy pushed me onto the street and I stumbled over the curbstone. I have an overexpansion of the middle-feet-tendon and of the ancle. It's mostly okay, only the feet is swollen and it hurts like hell when I want to walk (besides that I'm still pissed about this guy. He only looked at me after I was fallen down, no excuse, no question for help )

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        A guy pushed me onto the street and I stumbled over the curbstone. I have an overexpansion of the middle-feet-tendon and of the ancle. It's mostly okay, only the feet is swollen and it hurts like hell when I want to walk (besides that I'm still pissed about this guy. He only looked at me after I was fallen down, no excuse, no question for help )
        What a jerk!!
        I hope you are feeling better soon!

Comment

Oh, Hyn - sorry to hear about your accident and this guy!
          ((hugs))
          I hope you will feel better soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Lib!

Comment

Hi Grace, my busy friend - how's it going?

sigpic

Comment

Its good. Had a great night last night, very fun. Did a bit of lab work this morning and now I'm watching Sanctuary and trying to get going on homework.
                How are you?

Comment

I'm good.
                  We enjoyed a sunny day in the city, found hubby some new gloves and a yummy almond and cinnamon flavored tea for both of us
                  Now I'm reading and looking into some threads ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                    I'm good.
                    We enjoyed a sunny day in the city, found hubby some new gloves and a yummy almond and cinnamon flavored tea for both of us
                    That sounds like a perfect day!

Comment

I'm good.

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...ingpart1_1.jpg
                      Hi Libero!
                      Sounds like my plan - except of the gloves for hubby (make mine always by myself, I love to knit).
                      Thanks for the wishes, Grace and Libero. Later I will put some ice on the ancle and hope that it will be better on Monday (return to work for a week).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Hi Libero!
                        Sounds like my plan - except of the gloves for hubby (make mine always by myself, I love to knit).
                        Thanks for the wishes, Grace and Libero. Later I will put some ice on the ancle and hope that it will be better on Monday (return to work for a week).
                        The gloves I knitted some years ago are still nice but wind and water go through them
                        For his way to work by bike he needs something waterproof but - man, are gloves expensive nowadays!

I hope the ice will help!

sigpic

Comment

Taking a break between shopping errands. Need to get some stuff for when the family comes down over the holidays - for however long they are going to stay. Might be more than a month. They might want to put some stuff somewhere besides their suitcase and the brother might not want to sleep on the floor.

They'll be staying at my sister's too so maybe not all of them here at once - I have no idea. They're just making up plans as they go.

Poor clones may have to make themselves scarce.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                          sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                          Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

The gloves I knitted some years ago are still nice but wind and water go through them
                            For his way to work by bike he needs something waterproof but - man, are gloves expensive nowadays!

I hope the ice will help!

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/.../Rising101.jpg
                            What size he needs? The guy I'm starting to work for at christmas market also saling gloves and because I'm his employee I will get some discount

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                            Taking a break between shopping errands. Need to get some stuff for when the family comes down over the holidays - for however long they are going to stay. Might be more than a month. They might want to put some stuff somewhere besides their suitcase and the brother might not want to sleep on the floor.

They'll be staying at my sister's too so maybe not all of them here at once - I have no idea. They're just making up plans as they go.

Poor clones may have to make themselves scarce.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...da/6jssh82.jpg
                            Wow, that sounds heavy, Taris! More than a month? I would go crazy when one of my brothers or my sister with families would come here for this long!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, that sounds heavy, Taris! More than a month? I would go crazy when one of my brothers or my sister with families would come here for this long!
                              I'll have to wait and see how long it takes to make me crazy. My dad and brother will look for odd jobs to do since there's not much work in the winter where they live. So depending on the jobs they find they will spend some time with me and some with my sister. We live about an hour apart. She has more room but I'm closer to their old friends and more work.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

At least we will get to spend both Thanksgiving and Christmas with them and I don't have to travel and take extra time off work.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X