Clear All

Hi Grace!

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Sy!! *luffs aviators*
      How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
        Literally hundreds of Joe's pic here, taken by @krisrussel at the recent HalfWay Convention in Marseille
        Thanks for posting. Would love to hear what they were talking about.

Comment

I'm fine...not working ...doing some sigs for whump challenge ....and you?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
            I'm fine...not working ...doing some sigs for whump challenge ....and you?
            Oh fun! I did one last night. I haven't actually gimped a sig in weeks!
            I'm alright. I slept very late...like 1pm. But it was wonderful. Now I'm trying to find the motivation to do the massive amount of homework I have to do.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi! Okay, so I just got lunch and no store. At least I saved money that way. I'm feeling extra super lazy today. I think it's a defense mechanism for knowing I'm working tomorrow. Won't get my comp day til next Friday. Unless I change it to maybe Tuesday. But a 3 day weekend would be nice.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
              sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
              Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                Thanks for posting. Would love to hear what they were talking about.
                Did you saw this vid?

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                Oh fun! I did one last night. I haven't actually gimped a sig in weeks!
                I'm alright. I slept very late...like 1pm. But it was wonderful. Now I'm trying to find the motivation to do the massive amount of homework I have to do.
                ...motivation to do homework
                sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                    Hi! Okay, so I just got lunch and no store. At least I saved money that way. I'm feeling extra super lazy today. I think it's a defense mechanism for knowing I'm working tomorrow. Won't get my comp day til next Friday. Unless I change it to maybe Tuesday. But a 3 day weekend would be nice.
                    Yay for being lazy! Its too bad you work tomorrow.
                    We are two and a half weeks away from Thanksgiving Break! I can't wait.

Comment

Hi Taris!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking there may be something wrong with the pest - besides getting me up i the middle of the night this week. He's acting otherwise normal, hyper and paranoid, but I think he's lumpier or swollen around the belly and hips. He may have lost some weight (he's been on weight maintenance dog food) and that makes it look more pronounced. He's due for the vet this month so I'll get him checked out this next week. He is at the age where some old age thing is bound to start showing up besides a bit of arthritis. I've never had a pet live much more than 12 years and he's 11 1/2 now.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X