• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Love Teh Hair in this ep:

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics!

Did you use PowerDVD for some of those screencaps SLC? It really messes up the ratio, I used to make a lot of avatars and animated gifs and it would annoy the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Yep - sorry to everyone out there that has a birthday or anything special happening in June- we really want it to be July so sorry!!!

I am sure that you will understand
          Not a problem for me, my birthday is July 14th... same day as S3 premiere!
          So yes, let's skip June, I'm all for it !

Now maybe if we had new promo pics, it would help us waiting... *pokes TPTB*
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Nice pics!

Did you use PowerDVD for some of those screencaps SLC? It really messes up the ratio, I used to make a lot of avatars and animated gifs and it would annoy the hell out of me.
            I use it to make caps and I have no problem. You can customize the size of your caps in the tools section. For instance, mine are 656x366 and I think they look fine like that.

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
              I use it to make caps and I have no problem. You can customize the size of your caps in the tools section. For instance, mine are 656x366 and I think they look fine like that.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ng/ris_054.jpg
              Maybe it's just a problem with my browser or something, I've had trouble before getting images other people have posted to show up properly. Combination of a crappy computer and an even crappier internet connection probably.

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                hey admiral big hugs
                Hugs back at ya!

Comment

Maybe it's just a problem with my browser or something, I've had trouble before getting images other people have posted to show up properly. Combination of a crappy computer and an even crappier internet connection probably.
                  Ah ! Sorry, I can't help you here

More of Teh Hair !

Comment

Nice pics!

Yes I have got it sorted now thanks to Beanie! They were some old ones that I hardly ever post - but had good hair!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X