No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo, Taris' turn for Con reports from the hotel. whee!

Gee, I was only on the 10 th floor.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
      Yeah I could, but I'm lazy.
      Have a cookie. Pepperidge farm. mmmm
      Check here.
      Yummy cookies!

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
      We haven't had any problems yet. The registration line only took 2 1/2 hours.

Just gets you ready for all the other lines you get to stand in all weekend. Looks like quite a broader range of subjects for our schedule this year than we've ever done.
      Oh boy! I hate waiting in lines! Especially if I'm by myself. I generally get in trouble standing in line for that long.
      Hope you have fun!

Comment

I can probably get here every night and give a little report. Did have Malibu Wings for dinner. I've been thinking about those yummy little things since the con last year.
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Nice view of Atlanta from the room. The city is all lit up for the night.
          John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Nice view of Atlanta from the room. The city is all lit up for the night.
            Pretty!!! I'm definitely not a city-girl, but the skyline (especially at night) is always pretty to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Pretty!!! I'm definitely not a city-girl, but the skyline (especially at night) is always pretty to see.
              I'm not a city girl either. Hate the traffic here. At least we didn't have to park down here, we got dropped off.

sigpic

Comment

Well, looks like it's time for lights out. My sister still has to go to work tomorrow (she's working here downtown right now) and the brother is yawning and fluffing pillows. Have a good night.

Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Grace, first of all, LOL for googling for me. What would I do without you.

Second, they're full of it because I DO that and it doesn't always work and it really doesn't like the photo bucket page.
                  sigpic

Comment

Have a blast, Taris!! Night!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello thunkers! Long time no see - for me anyways. How is everyone?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm not a city girl either. Hate the traffic here. At least we didn't have to park down here, we got dropped off.
                        I know! Traffic is horrible!

Well, looks like it's time for lights out. My sister still has to go to work tomorrow (she's working here downtown right now) and the brother is yawning and fluffing pillows. Have a good night.

Sweet Dreams!
                        Goodnight Taris!! Have a blast tomorrow!

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                        Grace, first of all, LOL for googling for me. What would I do without you.

Second, they're full of it because I DO that and it doesn't always work and it really doesn't like the photo bucket page.
                        If you didn't have me, you wouldn't be able to function. Remember? Half a brain?

Lol!!! That's really too bad.

Hey M!! Good to see you here.

Comment

Yeah, I've been hooked on Carson and have ignored poor Shep. My clones are ecstatic! LOL

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            Yeah, I've been hooked on Carson and have ignored poor Shep. My clones are ecstatic! LOL
                            You've got to do double duty then.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              I know! Traffic is horrible!

If you didn't have me, you wouldn't be able to function. Remember? Half a brain?
                              Of course I don't remember. Half a brain! And yes, i can't function without you. I fear our co-dependence is approaching scary territory. Well, my half anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

Double duty is hard. Many fights to break up. Jealousy abounds. Bunch of drama queens.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X