No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you had a great time, Cheeky! I always get the post-con blues for other people's cons. This year I get pre-con blues too at the same time. But I know I will still have a good time. Just not as good.
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
      You even make me pull out Angry Shep on occasion.
      You're gonna save all your smacks til you get your present, then you'll let me have it!
      Oh yeah...ok. No smacks for now. But I still reserve the right to poke. *poke*

Oh! speaking of aviators. someone was dressed as Sheppard. awesome costume. Even had a nice wig for the hair, aviators, and the wristband. I don't think I got their picture though. Every time I saw them we were too busy or in line or something.
      Ha! Awesome! Wish I could have seen a picture.

Comment

There was a cute little Sheppard at D*C last year. Wonder if he'll be back. Probably a little young for me. Might be perfect for Grace.
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
          I'm glad you had a great time, Cheeky! I always get the post-con blues for other people's cons. This year I get pre-con blues too at the same time. But I know I will still have a good time. Just not as good.
          Thanks! I was so stoked for my friends at FedCon and then hearing about VanCon it felt like I was there. I'm glad I finally got my turn! This blew all the other cons I'd been to in the 90's outta the water.
          I'm so sorry Joe had to drop out of yours. But you will still have fun!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            There was a cute little Sheppard at D*C last year. Wonder if he'll be back. Probably a little young for me. Might be perfect for Grace.
            Ooh!!! *calms self down*

Comment

Yes, ok, you are allowed to poke I guess. I don't want to totally crush your spirit.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, ok, you are allowed to poke I guess. I don't want to totally crush your spirit.
                Hehehe!
                *dances around* Pizookies for everyone!

Comment

Hey Ladybug and Taris!

You doing ok, Queenie? Got your world rocked? *shivers*
                  My cousins live right outside DC. haven't heard from them yet.
                  Yup a little shake but nothing catatrosphic
                  I'm actually more than dandy I had great successes at my summer job. I worked at a camp and wound up babysitting the Nurse's baby...
                  Im actually seeing her tomorrow to babysit I'm so stoked.
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Love your excitement, Cheeky. So glad you had an awesome time - and I'm pretty sure Angsty isn't scared.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      Yup a little shake but nothing catatrosphic
                      I'm actually more than dandy I had great successes at my summer job. I worked at a camp and wound up babysitting the Nurse's baby...
                      Im actually seeing her tomorrow to babysit I'm so stoked.
                      Huh? Shake? Shake like ... earthquake? WOW! You're okay - NY okay?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                      Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic
                      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lady, good for you! I'm glad.

yay, Pizookies for me!
                              double thunkage! Woo! Oh! Reminds me of story Paul told. Said at FedCon there is a lot of art made by the Con attendees. really cool stuff. His handler showed him an exhibit of a large and finely detailed piece of cross stitch, representing him and Joe shirtless and embracing.
                              and before you ask, no, it wasn't me that made it. hee!
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X