*tackle hugs Grace*
    How was my little scholar's first day?
    sigpic

Comment

*squeezes for Sy and Hyn*
      Hey guys. how is everybody?
      sigpic

Comment

Cheeky! Long time no see *huggles*! How are you? Still alive after your con-adventure?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hi Cheeky!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
            *squeezes for Sy and Hyn*
            Hey guys. how is everybody?
            CHEEKY *hugs* Rocked a little by a minor quake nothing serious but the good news Im babysitting this baby I watched all day at my job this summer tomorrow. I'm stocked and You?

BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Hi Grace and Sy !
              How are you? I'm tired but okay.
              Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
              I'm ok Grace and you?
              Alright. Glad you are both ok.
              I'm doing fine. First day of classes today... Feeling a bit overwhelmed, but I'll be ok.
              *tackle hugs Grace*
              How was my little scholar's first day?
              *oof*
              Hi. *noogies*
              It wasn't too bad...I've got a bunch of work to do, but that's just college.
              Today's the day when they lay out all the projects and papers you'll have to do. Ew...

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                Cheeky! Long time no see *huggles*! How are you? Still alive after your con-adventure?
                *squee!* I'm good. Finally got my voice back from all the screaming.
                All rested up now. Was nice to sleep in and not be tearing around from event to event but I do miss it. And hanging out with Angsty. I may have scarred her for life with all the squealing and hugging and chattering. I was a little excited. *snort*
                sigpic

Comment

Hi, guys! Good to see everyone. It's been a little quiet around here.
                  John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                  sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                  Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

*squee!* I'm good. Finally got my voice back from all the screaming.
                    All rested up now. Was nice to sleep in and not be tearing around from event to event but I do miss it. And hanging out with Angsty. I may have scarred her for life with all the squealing and hugging and chattering. I was a little excited. *snort*
                    Just a little excited? I was mega excited and I wasn't even there!

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                    Hi, guys! Good to see everyone. It's been a little quiet around here.
                    Hey Taris!! Guess what? I'm here with my Biochem book, I was going to read but...

Comment

*snorfles The Sasster*
                      Ew is right. Looks like some major cheerleading and goofy support talk in my future.
                      Geez, the things I do for you...... *ducks impending smack*
                      sigpic

Comment

*snorfles The Sasster*
                        Ew is right. Looks like some major cheerleading and goofy support talk in my future.
                        Geez, the things I do for you...... *ducks impending smack*
                        I love your cheerleading and goofy support talk! You should be a motivational speaker. "Study or I will smack you and take away your aviators."
                        And I'm saving that smack for later.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey Ladybug and Taris!

You doing ok, Queenie? Got your world rocked? *shivers*
                            My cousins live right outside DC. haven't heard from them yet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              I love your cheerleading and goofy support talk! You should be a motivational speaker. "Study or I will smack you and take away your aviators."
                              And I'm saving that smack
                              You even make me pull out Angry Shep on occasion.
                              You're gonna save all your smacks til you get your present, then you'll let me have it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh! speaking of aviators. someone was dressed as Sheppard. awesome costume. Even had a nice wig for the hair, aviators, and the wristband. I don't think I got their picture though. Every time I saw them we were too busy or in line or something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X