Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Taris!

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
    Home and catching up with the twitter updates. See some news is rolling in. Looks like Forest is on the ball keeping you posted so I'll let her cover it so you all don't get double posts (I think we follow the same tweets).
    Mh, I think not. Don't follow so much "people" at Twitter - and especially avioding to follow such nice things like "Flan-Info".

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hi Hyn.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Hi Hyn.
        Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
        Hi Grace! Glad you arrived safe. Did you get some sleep?
        Thanks!
        I did and it was wonderful! Slept almost 11hrs last night. Unfortunately have to get used to the noise of campus again, noisy neighbors, cars and just all around loud people.
        I need to start getting things set up, but one of my roomies isn't here and we need to talk about rearranging furniture. So I'm just taking it easy now. May even have to open gimp.
        How has your day been?

Comment

Chinese for lunch with the girls after church today. Why do I always burn the roof of my mouth on the egg drop soup?

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
          sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
          Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Hi Grace! Good to see you around

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Hi Grace! Good to see you around
              Thanks! How are you?

Comment

Tired. Had to work today . How are you?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Tired. Had to work today . How are you?
                  Oh that's too bad.
                  I'm doing well. Just taking it easy now. I'm still a bit tired from the drive and moving of boxes. Now I'm sitting on our new couch with gimp and an episode of SG-1.

Comment

The duo panel has started in Chicago

Joe Flanigan has just joined David! #Stargate #ChiCon twitpic.com/69mw1q
                    @JoeFlanigan will be in a new movie with Jean Claude Van D. Martial arts Joe!!!!! Lol #SGChi

Comment

Taking it easy it good and gimp and SG-1 sounds like a good plan . (I was a bit worried because of you. Stupid I know. But that's me - old hen )

Spoiler:
                      BTW I was a little inspired by you with making an avi

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Taking it easy it good and gimp and SG-1 sounds like a good plan . (I was a bit worried because of you. Stupid I know. But that's me - old hen )
                        Spoiler:
                        BTW I was a little inspired by you with making an avi

Worried? Why?

Whoa! Beautiful! I love it. *thud*

Comment

Because of the long drive you had to do. As I've said - old hen *shrugs*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Because of the long drive you had to do. As I've said - old hen *shrugs*
                            Oh. Its ok. No need to worry. We made it with very little trouble.
                            *pats on back*

Comment

Forgot:
                              I would love to use your "*thud*-sig" one week - if this is okay with you *puppy eyes*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Forgot:
                                I would love to use your "*thud*-sig" one week - if this is okay with you *puppy eyes*.
                                The one with the car? Yes, sure of course! I can re-do it for you if you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X