No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Grace! Yes, it is. Unfortunately DH's part is really small (I have to say, the first reason to watch that movie was Hewlett - I miss "the boys" so much I have to take every chance to get something about them), but also because I'm a huge fan of the original movies. This one matches to them.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Hi Grace! Yes, it is. Unfortunately DH's part is really small (I have to say, the first reason to watch that movie was Hewlett - I miss "the boys" so much I have to take every chance to get something about them), but also because I'm a huge fan of the original movies. This one matches to them.
      I've never seen the original movies...so I guess I won't be able to compare.
      My brother went to go see it, not knowing that DH was in it...apparently his reaction was really funny.

Comment

Hi, Thunders! Happy Sunday!
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Happy Sunday to you to Taris!

Comment

I have never seen any of those movies. Just a few minutes here or there when they were on tv - just enough to know they are not my kind of movie and I wouldn't like them. I'm pretty picky about movies and tv. Probably haven't seen most of the ones "everyone" has seen.
            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi Taris!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  I've never seen the original movies...so I guess I won't be able to compare.
                  My brother went to go see it, not knowing that DH was in it...apparently his reaction was really funny.
                  What means?
                  I have to say I was surprised how excellent Lithgow was playing his part. Again, tears in my eyes when he died *sniff*. That was a surprise for me to see him in this movie. And when I realised who this young keeper in that shelter was (Tom Felton) I have to say I squeed *shame on me*. The darker hair suits him. Now I really wish a positive character for him.

*sigh* She's doing it again! This is MY thread, Hyn!
                  I know.
                  So please quitt this chatting about things that doesn't include me, okay?
                  But DH was in that movie, and some other SG-actors I've noticed.
                  Ya able to read? *points at title of the thread*.
                  Okay, okay ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                    I have never seen any of those movies. Just a few minutes here or there when they were on tv - just enough to know they are not my kind of movie and I wouldn't like them. I'm pretty picky about movies and tv. Probably haven't seen most of the ones "everyone" has seen.
                    Wow, that makes me wonder! Never saw this epic scene with CH recognizing WHAT this planet really is? It's one of the most popular pics and quotes about SciFi here in Germany - maybe complete Europe.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, it's time to go to bed, Mondays are always starting very, very early for me

Good night and sweet dreams!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Hyn.

Comment

Good night Hyn!

Hi Taris!

Grace.. chocolate cake yummy...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            Wow, that makes me wonder! Never saw this epic scene with CH recognizing WHAT this planet really is? It's one of the most popular pics and quotes about SciFi here in Germany - maybe complete Europe.
                            Sure, I've seen that scene ... and maybe 10-20 minutes of the whole movie. Didn't like what I saw. Wouldn't want to have to sit through the whole thing. I like movies with good endings.

sigpic

Comment

Good night, Hyn!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X