• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Libero View Post
    Hi M - long time no see

Hi Gracie - it sounds like you've had a great time
    Hey Lib, how are you?

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Hey M! *tacklehugs* How have you been?

Lib! *bearhugs* Thanks!!! I need to get the few pics I took uploaded.
    OOF *hugs Grace back* Wow, I feel loved and missed - that's a weird feeling. I've been okay how about you? I see that you've been camping, how is that going??

Love the Sunglasses club btw!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

I've been better but the day's almost over now.

Sunglasses de deux

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        OOF *hugs Grace back* Wow, I feel loved and missed - that's a weird feeling. I've been okay how about you? I see that you've been camping, how is that going??

Love the Sunglasses club btw!
        You are loved and missed! Glad you stopped by today!
        I'm doing well, summer is wrapping up very quickly. I'm headed back to Iowa for school on the 19th. Still housecleaning for work, but I've got to hand those over before I leave.
        Camping was great! Spoiler because I am going to ramble.
        Spoiler:
        It was supposed to be just a hiking day to visit with a friend who was already up there for a couple days, but my other friend and I decided to stay the night. I went swimming in the lake (mountain lake, so it was a bit chilly. We had a campfire and played games. I stargazed after everyone else went to bed. It was great!

Comment

I've been better but the day's almost over now.

Sunglasses de deux
          Oh no! *hugs*
          And double sunglasses with a grin.... *thud*

Comment

Love your rambling ...
            Swimming, campfire and stargazing - wow, sounds great! All things I'm fond of

sigpic

Comment

Love your rambling ...
              Swimming, campfire and stargazing - wow, sounds great! All things I'm fond of
              [url]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af187/Oblomow63/Rising_jpg/Rising3-3.jpg[/url
              Lol! You would have loved it!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Evening thunkers!
                Paddy! {{{hugs}}} Truly we all miss you. I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems {{{big bear-hug}}}. Would love to see you more around here but you are absolutely right. RL is more important and health is the most precious thing we have .

Grace, your trip sounds great, beside the water-swimming part (cannot swim, sorry). Envy you for this great trip !

M, good so see you around . How's going?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Grace, your trip sounds great, beside the water-swimming part (cannot swim, sorry). Envy you for this great trip !
                  Hey Hyn!! How are you?
                  And thanks! I'm a big fan of outdoor stuff, so it was a lot of fun. Sorry you can't swim, I love swimming.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Night thunkers - see ya tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      You are loved and missed! Glad you stopped by today!
                      I'm doing well, summer is wrapping up very quickly. I'm headed back to Iowa for school on the 19th. Still housecleaning for work, but I've got to hand those over before I leave.
                      Camping was great! Spoiler because I am going to ramble.
                      Spoiler:
                      It was supposed to be just a hiking day to visit with a friend who was already up there for a couple days, but my other friend and I decided to stay the night. I went swimming in the lake (mountain lake, so it was a bit chilly. We had a campfire and played games. I stargazed after everyone else went to bed. It was great!
                      Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad. When does school start again?

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Goodnight Lib! *hugs*
                        Sounds like you had a great time! I'm glad. When does school start again?
                        I leave home on the 19th, and classes start on the 23rd. So, not too long.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Good night, Libero, and sweet dreams to you!

Grace, I'm tired. Headed home from work. My stomach is hurting again *sigh*. Yes, it was the substitute's shift today

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            Good night, Libero, and sweet dreams to you!

Grace, I'm tired. Headed home from work. My stomach is hurting again *sigh*. Yes, it was the substitute's shift today
                            Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Grace - eesh which means you'll be in Iowa in August. I don't envy you.

Hyn - *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Grace - eesh which means you'll be in Iowa in August. I don't envy you.
                                Ugh! I know! Luckily out apartment has AC. I hate humility!

Comment

Working...
                                X