Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Double GAH! Would anyone like to see Shep in leather trousers/pants like Ronon's?
    I'd like to... but you know, I'd like to see the entire episode and I'm not sure I could do it if I'm ded on the floor !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      I'd like to... but you know, I'd like to see the entire episode and I'm not sure I could do it if I'm ded on the floor !
      Hmmm, I see the problem there! We could always record it and watch it in short bursts, with recovery time in between each unconscious period! Sigh....
      sigpic

Comment

That's what DVD recorders are for honey, so you can watch over and over again! Eventually we'll get through the whole ep! I'm willing to take the chance in any case...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          That's what DVD recorders are for honey, so you can watch over and over again! Eventually we'll get through the whole ep! I'm willing to take the chance in any case...
          Ahhh, that's why there's a rewind button !

Let's try to imagine : Shep enters the room, wearing leather pants... *ded*
          *is sarcced* Okay, rewind...
          Shep enters the room, wearing leather pants... *ded*

Well, it's going to take a loooong time to watch the whole ep !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Yeah, that bit would get worn out really quickly...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Heeeeee Okay so the plan is you don't rewind! You get someone else there (someone immune.. are there people who are immune to Sheppy?!) with the remote:

Sheppy enters the room, wearing leather pants.. *ded*
              *Pause recording, resuscitate ded people*
              Sheppy is still wearing leather pants... *ded*
              Sheppy is talking, whilst wearing leather pants... *ded*

etc etc.

It may take a while but this way we'll get to the end of the ep!
              sigpic

Comment

ALIPEEPS I'm actually working atm on the "Carson cuts Shep's pants off" challengy-type fic that me and Linz are both writing! I'm hoping I might get it posted today/tonight...
                oh my!!! could you say something in advance? p lease!!!! sounds funny, its a funny fic or.....XXX

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
                  oh my!!! could you say something in advance? p lease!!!! sounds funny, its a funny fic or.....XXX
                  It's posted honey. You can read it at: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2924547/1/

It's not a funny fic though - it's a whumpy one! It all started with a conversation the other day about Shep whump we'd like to see happen in Season 3 and someone mentioned it would be fun if Shep got a leg injury and Carson had to cut his pants off. Hee! Semi-naked whumped Sheppy!

Me and Linzi both took up the challenge to write a story where this happened...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                    If anyone has and information on Sheps past thats come from books, or stuff you know and I don't....would be usefull

hi! i find this link hope this help you a little its about his backstory

http://wiki.stargate-sg1-solutions.c.../John_Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
                      hi! i find this link hope this help you a little its about his backstory

http://wiki.stargate-sg1-solutions.c.../John_Sheppard
                      Interesting link Starbet, thanks...
                      sigpic

Comment

Not enough thunking going on in here.... where is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

ALIPEEPS
                          It's posted honey. You can read it at: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2924547/1/

It's not a funny fic though - it's a whumpy one! It all started with a conversation the other day about Shep whump we'd like to see happen in Season 3 and someone mentioned it would be fun if Shep got a leg injury and Carson had to cut his pants off. Hee! Semi-naked whumped Sheppy!

Me and Linzi both took up the challenge to write a story where this happened...
                          I will read it this weekend! sounds good!!!! and we can pray that this scene or something similar it really happens!!!and we`ll watch in our big TV!!!please please please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            I think most Shep thunkers felt that way Starbet. It was an ok episode, but should have been so much better.

yeah i finished to watch the episode a little disapoointed but there were a few good shep comments or his face while the other ones meditated i think that it was a moment where he seemed sleeping, dont you think?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Not enough thunking going on in here.... where is everyone?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...SGA/duet_0.jpg
                              This has to be one of my favorites! I love the ones where he is leaning like thet.

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                This has to be one of my favorites! I love the ones where he is leaning like thet.
                                *gah* I know! He just looks so tall and slim and casual and hawt!!

Have to say, I really love JF's body shape. I kinda have a thing for tall skinny men... I love scenes like where he is running with Ronon in Conversion - he looks all wiry, slender strength but without being bulky or muscley. Slender but strong. *fans self*

He looks beautifully slender in this one:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X