Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRACE..
    got your PM and I will work on it as soon as I can. Do you want it to say anything??
    sigpic

Comment

Happy Friday! So many pretty pics today.
      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by MSusy
        I applied to two just in case. Arizona State and University of Colorado.

I believe Joe went to University of Colorado. Degree in history?
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          Wee bit of a trivia ? for anyone who may know..

Does anyone know why JF is not in a lot of the commentaries?

I think those were usually either done on weekends or after the season completed filming and Joe always went home to be with his family (I love him all the more for that). He just wasn't around to be available to do them. His family lived with him in Vancouver the first or second year.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Grace and suzy! How are the both of you?
            Oh, I'm good. Packing and cleaning and running errands today. How are you?

Originally posted by MSusy View Post
            I'm good! Just came back from mailing my final transcripts to the schools I hopefully plan to transfer to
            Ooh, cool. Hopefully you get in.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            GRACE..
            got your PM and I will work on it as soon as I can. Do you want it to say anything??
            Umm...nothing comes to mind. Whatever you feel like.

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
              I think those were usually either done on weekends or after the season completed filming and Joe always went home to be with his family (I love him all the more for that). He just wasn't around to be available to do them. His family lived with him in Vancouver the first or second year.
              Ah, cool great! I didn't know when they did the actual commentaries.

I'm watching almost every single commentary ep (with the actors incl so not the fourth season on). Some of them crack me up. I watched the 38 Minutes commentary last night and Paul and Rachel were HIlarious!

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Ah, cool great! I didn't know when they did the actual commentaries.

I'm watching almost every single commentary ep (with the actors incl so not the fourth season on). Some of them crack me up. I watched the 38 Minutes commentary last night and Paul and Rachel were HIlarious!
                I still haven't seen any of the commentaries. I should do that though...

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  Oh, I'm good. Packing and cleaning and running errands today. How are you?
                  I'm okay. My shoulder's burning because my 15mo bit my shoulder while I was holding him.. He hasn't learned NOT to bite yet. The good news is that he looked sad when I pat his back and placed him quickly on the couch. He actually pouted - it was so darn adorable!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I still haven't seen any of the commentaries. I should do that though...
                    Some of them are hilarious.. I wish they had more "BTS" stuff so that I could see how they all act together more.. I don't know why but I like that kind of stuff. I'm always watching and wondering "Are Kolya (or one of the many Wraith) and Shep actually friends off stage?" You know?

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm okay. My shoulder's burning because my 15mo bit my shoulder while I was holding him.. He hasn't learned NOT to bite yet. The good news is that he looked sad when I pat his back and placed him quickly on the couch. He actually pouted - it was so darn adorable!
                      Oh no! Hopefully you aren't too badly hurt.

Some of them are hilarious.. I wish they had more "BTS" stuff so that I could see how they all act together more.. I don't know why but I like that kind of stuff. I'm always watching and wondering "Are Kolya (or one of the many Wraith) and Shep actually friends off stage?" You know?
                      Yeah, that would be interesting to find out. Or bloopers, I love bloopers....

Comment

Oh no! Hopefully you aren't too badly hurt.

Yeah, that would be interesting to find out. Or bloopers, I love bloopers....
                        I'm fine - he has sharp teeth though.

They have ONE blooper reel and it's in season 4.. It's okay - nothing overly hilarious but I still liked watching it.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                          I believe Joe went to University of Colorado. Degree in history?
                          Really? I didn't know that.

Ooh, cool. Hopefully you get in.

Thanks I hope so too.

I love the commentaries too.

sigpic

Comment

I'm fine - he has sharp teeth though.

They have ONE blooper reel and it's in season 4.. It's okay - nothing overly hilarious but I still liked watching it.
                            LOL!
                            I know, I've seen it...a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by MSusy View Post
                              Really? I didn't know that.

Thanks I hope so too.

I love the commentaries too.
                              Yeah, I'm pretty sure he went there...

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah bless you M&M.

Yeah I like the commentaries. Peter DeLuise's were always funny. Always headed straight to the ones that JF did though first. lol.
                                More BTS stuff would have been good, as even though on screen they look the best of friends it can sometimes be a different story - on other shows anyway, but it would have been nice to see more of their RL friendships.

The BTS vid I like is where Carson returns and Paul and Jason are play fighting outside, so funny.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X