No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, they might be upset that I have to squeeze them into my car for the long drive home...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Poor Grace, you have some really bad and nasty clones!
        Libero, can't await to see it. ... Flyboy? *raises eyebrow* Let me guess for a challenge in another thread?
        Nope, just for fun
        Got inspired by the new "Flyboy-thread" and a fanfic I read ...

Thanks maneth - love the blue ava ... but I said that repeatedly

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Mh, yes, 13 clones in one car ... not so much space anymore

Maybe is stasis an option? Put some of them in a storage till you come back, Grace.
          *raises eyebrow again*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
            Nope, just for fun
            Got inspired by the new "Flyboy-thread" and a fanfic I read ...

Thanks maneth - love the blue ava ... but I said that repeatedly

Spoiler:
            Ah, okay.
            Spoiler:
            But maybe someone can explain to me where this new trend comes from. Why in hell is nearly every interesting thread starting challenges? That really piss me off. When I want to make art or write fanfic or will try to vid or something else I will do it without treatened. Maybe my only and own experience, don't know.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I could always ship them home in boxes...*ponders*

Comment

The challenges are meant to be fun for those who want to participate. If you don't, no need to worry about it. It's hard to keep track of them all though!

His elf ears really show up on this one!

And this one...
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry, maneth, but I don't see any fun in challenges.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, then they're not for you. Others love them.

Great pic you posted!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                      Ah, okay.
                      Spoiler:
                      But maybe someone can explain to me where this new trend comes from. Why in hell is nearly every interesting thread starting challenges? That really piss me off. When I want to make art or write fanfic or will try to vid or something else I will do it without treatened. Maybe my only and own experience, don't know.
                      Spoiler:
                      Sorry to hear that it still annoys you.
                      For me it's just that: a challenge. A chance to learn and check out what I can and what I cannot do.
                      I would have never felt this courageous to try to write something in English or to show the very beginning of my "art" without this impetus. Basically I'm a very shy person.
                      And I simply love to see how the other ones experience the same and come up with such beautiful art.

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Well, then they're not for you. Others love them.

Great pic you posted!
                          Thanks .
                          I only hope this thread will be free from any challenge. Otherwise I fear I have to leave and that I don't want.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Sorry to hear that it still annoys you.
                            For me it's just that: a challenge. A chance to learn and check out what I can and what I cannot do.
                            I would have never felt this courageous to try to write something in English or to show the very beginning of my "art" without this impetus. Basically I'm a very shy person.
                            And I simply love to see how the other ones experience the same and come up with such beautiful art.

That's the difference:
                            Spoiler:
                            I know my art isn't good. I started making it for a friend and she published it later in her LJ.
                            To write in English I don't need a challenge. And, again, my writing-skills aren't good enough (in English). So, why further try? I will write in German and translate when it is needed. In German I know I'm good enough to get published. Maybe not my fanfics because I use them to try new things. But fanfics are fun for me, training and, just as I've written above, a place to check out new things. Again, no need to do a challenge, beside challenging my own and not compare it with others.

Let's go back to thunk

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Genetics just gives me a headache...

Comment

Working...
                                X