X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      Good morning thunkers! How is everyone today?

Stupid question from the peanut gallery: is it wrong to make an aviator sig? I had one a couple weeks ago, and I was planning to redo it with gimp once I got the chance....
      Good Morning Grace!

I don't think it is. I've never made one, only the yellow shooting glasses, but I don't really care for them. There is no one, no matter what they say, that has a right to tell anyone what they can or cannot make. This is an open fandom. It's not nice to snurch without permission, but that goes without saying. Everyone gets inspiration from everyone and everything and as long as you don't copy exactly, then how is making a sig with aviators wrong??

**hugs**
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        Good Morning Grace!

I don't think it is. I've never made one, only the yellow shooting glasses, but I don't really care for them. There is no one, no matter what they say, that has a right to tell anyone what they can or cannot make. This is an open fandom. It's not nice to snurch without permission, but that goes without saying. Everyone gets inspiration from everyone and everything and as long as you don't copy exactly, then how is making a sig with aviators wrong??

**hugs**
        Thanks copter! You make a very excellent point, and I appreciate your insight. *hugs back*

Comment

Yeah, I guess my issue was with a sig where the pix were as if squares in a comic, and my idea was (too) similar.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks copter! You make a very excellent point, and I appreciate your insight. *hugs back*
            you are welcome! hope I helped.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Yeah, I guess my issue was with a sig where the pix were as if squares in a comic, and my idea was (too) similar.
                Ah, yes, I know which sig you mean. Mh ... let me think about it, maybe there will be an idea about not to make it too similiar.
                Will answer your PM later. Will take some more time I fear *puppy eyes*

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                Unfortunately this fandom isn't open to everyone everywhere, believe me. GW may be a exemption because of its pure size. But there are some other forums/sites out there where this sadly isn't reality.
                Argh, don't want to bring up this talk.

Stupid question from the peanut gallery: is it wrong to make an aviator sig? I had one a couple weeks ago, and I was planning to redo it with gimp once I got the chance....

*hugs* for Hyn
                There's nothing wrong with it. As maneth explained, there is a sig in use on these boards which could be too similiar to the idea she had. But maybe we will find a way out.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Oh crap. Hyn is getting more and more nervous. Seriously, this IS a problem, my dear!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

And clone No. 14 has arrived

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X