Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Damn straight!

Just as long as they aren't cream, and for the love of anything holy, those from the end of 'Conversion' should never be seen on screen again...and not because they aren't hawt, because, damn, we know they are...I've not been able to watch the end of that ep in the same light since...
    Hee!!

Here are a lot more caps from the English-Japanese-English subtitles

Comment

Random pic

Comment

G'Day folks!

Eli - Thanks so much for the Links to the Japanese subtitles... That's just great I mean, sometimes there are senseless phrases in German subtitles as well, but not so much!

And I agree, there should be more Sheppard in Jeans... He looks just fantastic in them *thud*

Great pictures everyone! I awoke a couple of minutes before and I already lie fainting on the ground because of them

*edit* Huh, I forgot the pics *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
          Great pictures everyone! I awoke a couple of minutes before and I already lie fainting on the ground because of them
          Do you have a new improved seat belt, Freyja?

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            LOL! I wonder if Yoda wrote those subtitles!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
              Do you have a new improved seat belt, Freyja?

No, not yet! May I take one?
              I think that could help

Comment

No, not yet! May I take one?
                I think that could help
                That's what there for.

If no jeans at least more Wet Shep!

Comment

Thanks *grabs one*

Wet Shep? Always!

The other three behind the spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks *grabs one*

Wet Shep? Always!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e/bscap007.jpg

The other three behind the spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

Poor Sheppy, let's get you out of those wet clothes...

::volunteers to hold the towel for you::
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Poor Sheppy, let's get you out of those wet clothes...

::volunteers to hold the towel for you::
                      Towel in one hand...camera behind back in the other...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        Towel in one hand...camera behind back in the other...
                        Lol! I have a feeling those snaps would be VERY popular!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

I'm feeling better today (good news since its the weekend tomorrow, and next week, I'm on vacation! ) but I've decided to be lazy and not to go back to work today as I was supposed to. I'll have to go and see the doctor again this afternoon so that he gives me one more day off, but it's worth it. 3 days with high fever and sore throat, when all you can do is sleep, well let's just say that I wasn't really up to go back to work today

Anyway, back to what's more important : Shep!

I've heard someone mention there should be more Shep in jeans... May I suggest more Shep without jeans?

Ahem, look who kept me company while I was so sick? Isn't he lovely?

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            Hey everyone!

I'm feeling better today (good news since its the weekend tomorrow, and next week, I'm on vacation! ) but I've decided to be lazy and not to go back to work today as I was supposed to. I'll have to go and see the doctor again this afternoon so that he gives me one more day off, but it's worth it. 3 days with high fever and sore throat, when all you can do is sleep, well let's just say that I wasn't really up to go back to work today

Anyway, back to what's more important : Shep!

I've heard someone mention there should be more Shep in jeans... May I suggest more Shep without jeans?

Ahem, look who kept me company while I was so sick? Isn't he lovely?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...es/min_097.jpg
                            Glad you're feeling a little better. You should rest and take it easy. If you overdo it you'll just get another virus!
                            Lucky you, having Shep to cuddle you better! Mind you, I bet your temperature rose again after seeing him in his scrubs!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Glad you are feeling better!

I like the way you are thinking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Glad you're feeling a little better. You should rest and take it easy. If you overdo it you'll just get another virus!
                                Lucky you, having Shep to cuddle you better! Mind you, I bet your temperature rose again after seeing him in his scrubs!
                                Oh, that's why my temperature was so high the last 3 days ? It explains a lot of things then... Hmmm, I think I won't say that to my doctor though. Or to my boss !
                                "Sorry boss, I can't go working today, I had a Shep-induced fever for 3 days, now I have to rest for a while ! "

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X