X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    Hiya Taris
    Hey, Copter!
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

how are you tonight?
        sigpic

Comment

how are you tonight?
          Pretty good. Had a nice sunny day for a change. Too short a weekend since I worked yesterday so not really looking forward to starting a new week tomorrow. How are you?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am l-a-z-y. Watching the Superbowl just for the commercials
              sigpic

Comment

I am l-a-z-y. Watching the Superbowl just for the commercials
                I don't even watch for that. Just sitting on the couch with the laptop.

sigpic

Comment

I need background noise so why not. So far they have been ehhhh except for the pint size Darth Vader
                  sigpic

Comment

I need background noise so why not. So far they have been ehhhh except for the pint size Darth Vader
                    With no cable tv I'm not even tempted. It's usually very quiet around here. I haven't been wanting to listen to anything for awhile.
                    Though the dog breaths kinda loud.

sigpic

Comment

Our stupid neighbors play their music so loud we have to have something to mask it. I wish we could move.
                      sigpic

Comment

Our stupid neighbors play their music so loud we have to have something to mask it. I wish we could move.
                        I'm glad my neighbor with the constantly yapping dogs moved. No one new has moved in yet.

sigpic

Comment

lucky. I've tried a voodoo doll.........no luck as of yet..........
                          sigpic

Comment

I like your sigs, Copter. Maybe someday I'll give it a try.

sigpic

Comment

thansk Taris! it's fun but it did take a long time to get the hang of it. Usually I think they are awful but once in awhile I surprise myself
                              sigpic

Comment

Right now my creative motivation is zero. Maybe when winter is over and I don't feel like hibernating. But then there are those 5 years or so of vacation video I'm supposed to be editing first and have no excuses now that I've got the laptop and the new editing software.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X