Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luz
    *OMFG* How did i miss this, i've seen this scene like a thousand times, look at his left hand!!!.
    http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ter/HZ_318.jpg
    I never noticed the ring before!!! I wonder how many other times he has worn it?

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
      *OMFG* How did i miss this, i've seen this scene like a thousand times, look at his left hand!!!.
      http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ter/HZ_318.jpg
      That's the scene! Credit goes to Beanie for bringing it to my attention in the first place. I'm sure she told me there are others too. The fact that I've watched season 1 so many times and not noticed is evidence at how unobservent I am!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        That's the scene! Credit goes to Beanie for bringing it to my attention in the first place. I'm sure she told me there are others too. The fact that I've watched season 1 so many times and not noticed is evidence at how unobservent I am!
        Well... I don't know about everybody else, but when I'm watching the show, I'm not really concentrsting on whether he is wearing his ring or not!

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          Well... I don't know about everybody else, but when I'm watching the show, I'm not really concentrsting on whether he is wearing his ring or not!
          Well, that's my excuse too! It's sort of sweet though! I like that he forgets to take off his ring!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, that's my excuse too! It's sort of sweet though! I like that he forgets to take off his ring!
            Me too! Does he always take it off at cons too? I think that is kind of sad - he is married after all and should be able to wear his wedding ring when he is not in character.

Comment

Well i've spent sometime browsing through caps and staring at his hands (which speaks a bout my mental health ), and nothing, but i think this cap is so cool . btw i'm feeling a bit dizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                Well i've spent sometime browsing through caps and staring at his hands (which speaks a bout my mental health ), and nothing, but i think this cap is so cool . btw i'm feeling a bit dizzy.

OMG! That cap is awesome. May I snurch, Luz?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                  LOL

That is a cool cap though!

Comment

OMG! That cap is awesome. May I snurch, Luz?
                    Sure, go ahead .

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      Yep Shep is feeling a little dizzy too!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Good evening thunkers!

L-JADE Thank you a lot for these pics! Have a little green

As far as Joe’s wedding ring is concerned – I never looked for this, I never noticed his wedding ring before. As you said, I’m too busy with watching the show (and thunk for joe) and have no time to look on his fingers (although he has very cool fingers LOL)

Comment

Yep Shep is feeling a little dizzy too!
                          "Must be all the booze, someone smuggled some moonshine on the Daedy, don't look at me" .

*hicups*

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                            "Must be all the booze, someone smuggled some moonshine on the Daedy, don't look at me" .
                            http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...er/Inf_782.jpg
                            [url]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/Schumpeter/smilies/bubbly.gif[url] *hicups*
                            I just love that cap, Luz! JF looks about 25 years old! How does he do it?

I know, lots of moisturiser!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I've reached 2,200! Says alot about my social life!

sigpic

Comment

Well, I've reached 2,200! Says alot about my social life!
                                "Party in the Gate Room, booze is on me!"

Comment

Working...
                                X