Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Hey Mel!! Long time no see!! Yay for you seeing JF. Will you get to meet him or just watch him on stage?
    Don't know really, take it as I go, if I get to meet him, yay! Otherwise I'm just plain happy to see him on stage
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I think I would be happy to just see him in person and not talk to him. I hear that he is very nice to chat with, but I would just do the deer in headlights look and stammer something inane.

Have fun!! Will you be posting a report?
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Taris. Sorry you are stuck without a car today. I take my car to a local garage and I am usually in and out in less than 20 minutes. They are good guys up there.
        I wasn't planning on shopping or anything today so it works out. It's raining too. Just really glad I get to wait from home. Tree and fireplare are all decorated. A few more things to put out. If it dries out tomorrow I might put up some wreaths on the fence. I don't do outside lights - too much work to do alone even if it's only a one story house and I don't do ladders.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

I haven't gotten off of my behind yet this morning to take the Fall stuff down. I was actually just getting ready to when you showed up!! I have about 2 hours before we leave to visit the Family.
          sigpic

Comment

I think I would be happy to just see him in person and not talk to him. I hear that he is very nice to chat with, but I would just do the deer in headlights look and stammer something inane.

I know, I would have no idea what to day to him. At the photo op you only had time to say "Hi" and "Thank You". I was too nervous to do the autograph thing later. But it was lovely to look at him.
            John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling I'll be like that...

No Pocus, I thought I keep all the juicy details all to myself

Off course there be a report and pics, knowing me, I'll be taking pics every other second
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post

Off course there be a report and pics, knowing me, I'll be taking pics every other second
                  Looking forward to it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                    I have a feeling I'll be like that...

No Pocus, I thought I keep all the juicy details all to myself

LOL I just didn't want to assume!!

Fall stuff almost put away. Christmas unpacking next.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Libero. Good luck with the weather and hope your meeting went well.
                      Meeting was OK, thanks. Now at home it took hours to find the cellphone wire ...
                      But it worked and this is the nice beast that greets me every working day. Warning! It's big and .... big
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Libero; 26 November 2010, 08:53 AM. Reason: typo grrr
                      sigpic

Comment

Melfan: I wish you a wonderful Flan-day!

Now to thunking:

Silly! Don't challenge me!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yep, it's a wedding ring!
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic