No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father Anselm? Wow, that must have been inspiring!!

Comment

*peeks in from work*

The kids have an early dismissal day today so I actually have a bit of time to come and play!! Yay!!!

Titine thank you for volunteering to make and take the the book to JF. I am sure he will be touched by the gesture!!

Libero sounds like you have had a great day. Nice pics you have posted today and there is NO WAY we would want that man to be a monk!! I am sure his wife agrees. Well on most days. In my experience all wives have some eyerolling moments at the men we love!!
      sigpic

Comment

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Love the pic SAF!! I can just pretend that is me, spending my Friday evening with those eyes!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            Libero sounds like you have had a great day. Nice pics you have posted today and there is NO WAY we would want that man to be a monk!! I am sure his wife agrees. Well on most days. In my experience all wives have some eyerolling moments at the men we love!!
            Yes, we have for sure - but some minutes later they are just adorable!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Love the pic SAF!! I can just pretend that is me, spending my Friday evening with those eyes!
              He did look rather nice there, didn´t he? *drool*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Titine View Post
                Hi everybody,

Spoiler:
                I want to post a message my terrible English and I sincerely hope you will understand that I will not use terms that could be confusing.

I am responsible for the project "Books for Sarah" and I ask for help girls such as Lana Ardunnia or Suzie to be messages of support just a few lines that could bring a smile or comfort to know some people are this would be it only through a message. Not very comfortable with English, I avoid as much as possible to make a long post.

We let people be free to choose whether they want to post a message or not and I offer my sincere apologies if we give the impression of wanting to force the hand (I do not know if this French expression is included).

You may find this idea of 'book' good or bad but know that whatever I ask of no money but time just a few lines of comfort to people wishing to participate.

Once again sorry to have offended and have created some tension between you, it was not the desired effect.

Titine, you have no need to apologize. I respect and admire you for putting this project together. It is a sweet and caring thing to do.
                John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Nice pics Libero!
                  John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                    http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af187/Oblomow63/Epiphany/Epiphany19jpg.jpg
                    A full beard can keep you warm
                    Actually, I'd prefer the guy with the beard to keep me warm.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, PB has changed a bit - getting used to it.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Titine View Post
                            Hi everybody,

I want to post a message my terrible English and I sincerely hope you will understand that I will not use terms that could be confusing.

I am responsible for the project "Books for Sarah" and I ask for help girls such as Lana Ardunnia or Suzie to be messages of support just a few lines that could bring a smile or comfort to know some people are this would be it only through a message. Not very comfortable with English, I avoid as much as possible to make a long post.

We let people be free to choose whether they want to post a message or not and I offer my sincere apologies if we give the impression of wanting to force the hand (I do not know if this French expression is included).

You may find this idea of 'book' good or bad but know that whatever I ask of no money but time just a few lines of comfort to people wishing to participate.

Once again sorry to have offended and have created some tension between you, it was not the desired effect.
                            Well written and said.
                            Titine you have a great idea and we all congrat you for your idea, work and effort.
                            Joe told us about his Friend Sarah her tough time and her family situation a couple of months ago.
                            I'm aware many people suffer of this disease and other ones so Sarah is not the only one but the difference is it's Joe told us about her.
                            If a few words can bring smile on her face and warm in her heart this is a good idea. In this difficult time everything can be a great support.
                            I've already posted the link for Sarah at Joe's letter moment as some of us.
                            I thought it's one of the right place to post it. Joe's thread where Joe's fans meet.
                            I think Suzieb had in mind the same thought.

Made by Csom
                            Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
                            visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
                            Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
                            SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X