Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        So you have to wait since next year for watching WH13 in freeTV. It's a nice little show, if you like Eureka you will also like Warehouse.
                        And if you liked the German Sheppard-voice in WH13 it's the same actor (Marcus Off). I was melting away when I heard the first sentence. *guh* How much I missed this voice! (okay, I also love Joes original voice but Joe Flanigan and Marcus Off is a simply perfect match for me).
                        Great, that sounds good (not the waiting, but the show itself ). And I too think that Markus Off matches Joe very well, it's good to hear they kept his voice. I don't like it when you get used to an actor's (dubbed) voice over the years, and all of a sudden it's somebody completely different speaking (for example: Michael Shanks in "Burn Notice" - I'm used to 10 years of Stargate (Klaus Peter Grap), and all of a sudden it was Dietmar Wunder talking, who's voice IMO doesn't match Michael at all).

Nice pictures, Mrscopterdoc!

Hope you'll have your furnace back, soon Taris! We're going to have ours (tiled stove) checked this week or next, so we can start using it throughout the winter.
                        Last edited by Paddy69; 01 November 2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

mm neck bared and everything thing... keeping vampy happy
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves at thunkers*

Great pics Copter and Taris!!

Hope it doesn't take too long to get your furnace. We don't have our heat on yet, but it might just happen this week.
                            sigpic

Comment

glad everyone liked the pics
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice pics!

I'm here, just catching up and organizing stuff.

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Working...
                                X