Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    I believe it is on both.
    Cool well I have the Season 1 boxset so I'll check it out, Thanks heaps for the info

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
      Good job on your first caption!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        New Icons Simple, but mine. 1:I like this song too much 2/3:I was reading a 70's slang dictionary online... 4: Inspired by ya'll 5/6:The hair made me do it!!!
        1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
        Beautiful icons! I love them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
          Not true. He took a couple of flying lessons, but never got his pilot's liscence. And I believe that was for small planes, not helicopters.
          A licence isn't everything when it comes to knowing how to do something...I know how to drive...however I don't have a licence...doesn't mean I can't do it...just can't do it legally...

Given the tone in the commentary, I don't think Joe was joking...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

BTW Rolo...luffs on you too...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              A licence isn't everything when it comes to knowing how to do something...I know how to drive...however I don't have a licence...doesn't mean I can't do it...just can't do it legally...

True enough. And he has ridden in alot of helicopters.

Comment

Good morning friends,

I'm sorry I haven't been here the last days, but I had so much things to do and I don't even had the time to lurk here... Just answered to the PMs

But now it's weekend and I hope I can come here more often... Miss you already *g*

Did anything exciting happened in here? Did SGC made a new story?

mel - sweet icons! Like them!

CeeKay - I got your mail, I'll answer as soon as I can! Thank you so much!

Comment

Gooooooooooood morning thunkers. It is a rainy day here in the good old North-West of England and I hope it is sunny where you are. I'm up for a bit of thunking LOL. . It's just that the college computers will not do photobucket, full stop. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                    Gooooooooooood morning thunkers. It is a rainy day here in the good old North-West of England and I hope it is sunny where you are. I'm up for a bit of thunking LOL. . It's just that the college computers will not do photobucket, full stop. Oh well.

Morning from Kent..where through the square window it is cloudy
                    happy coz we're finally getting news on the new series. I've been twitching a bit coz of the lack of news!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                      Morning from Kent..where through the square window it is cloudy
                      happy coz we're finally getting news on the new series. I've been twitching a bit coz of the lack of news!
                      What kind of news is that? *Note that Allestian is known for her sheer laziness when it comes to looking for stuff*

It jas stopped raining now. It's just cloudy, murky and...ooohh dinner.

Comment

Yeah, well some of us have a licence to drive, and can do so legally and STILL cannot drive!!!!! I do try my best though. Shame about my alloy wheels...

I did get the impression the great Mr F. was serious about flying when he mentioned it in the commentary, as he then went on to say they wouldn't let him. (Don't think I imagined that, but I could well have done!) . He may have had helicopter lessons at some time. Who knows? He strikes me as the type who would do anything even remotely dangerous at the drop of a hat, so flying would fit the bill perfectly.
                        Me, I prefer staying on the ground...
                        sigpic

Comment

BTW Rolo...luffs on you too...
                          *goes all squidgy*
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                            I'm in the midlands... still wet, still cold, still hate getting up in the mornings for work...

...speak of the devil...the sun has just come out!...
                            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

morning guys.
                              I'm in vancouver, and Joe's time is not until Saturday. All I can say so far, is it is Beautiful here...and I have met so many wonderful fans. (names escape me at the moment) actually someone from this thread!! dammit! Sorry, hon, if I've forgotten your name. please, tell me when we meet again??

will get back to you guys with some pics real soon!

welcoome to all the newbies, and congrats to any milestones I may have missed!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Yeah, well some of us have a licence to drive, and can do so legally and STILL cannot drive!!!!! I do try my best though. Shame about my alloy wheels...
                                I know I'd have a hard time driving on the wrong side of the street, too
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X