• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
    True
    Love him in blue

sigpic

Comment

Me too!!!!!!!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Oh leg flesh

Suzie and me were just talking about skirts and Joes bare legs...........

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
          Oh leg flesh

Suzie and me were just talking about skirts and Joes bare legs...........

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...lanigan_28.jpg
          Yummy!

Not his bare legs but I am sure you won't complain
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Yummy!

Not his bare legs but I am sure you won't complain
            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/sambloom1969/Joe/th_TLT08.jpg

Spoiler:
            We have both just watched Clash of the Titans and we were admiring Sam Worthington in a skirt...so our minds wandered
            sigpic

Comment

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/lana095/cons/VanCon09Actors_0871.jpg

Spoiler:
              We have both just watched Clash of the Titans and we were admiring Sam Worthington in a skirt...so our minds wandered
              Spoiler:
              *giggles*
              Understandable! I would love to see him in one of those ancient outfits Yummy! He'd make a great gladiator! *drools*

Comment

I have no school for a month. What do I do on my first day of freedom? Sleep till noon. Not gonna happen again.
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                  I have no school for a month. What do I do on my first day of freedom? Sleep till noon. Not gonna happen again.
                  Hi AMC!
                  Wow, that's a long sleep. You have holidays now?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Hi AMC!
                    YO!
                    Well, I just up at about 8:30 for an hour, so, not so much of a straight 10pm to 12pm sleep. I'm officially off of school until the regular year starts again.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      *giggles*
                      Understandable! I would love to see him in one of those ancient outfits Yummy! He'd make a great gladiator! *drools*

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...hotos00000.jpg
                      Spoiler:
                      Sigh...........Oh my can just imagine

Schools off over here to 6 weeks

Hi AMC!
                      Evening
                      sigpic

Comment

Schools off over here to 6 weeks
                        I'm perfectly fine with it being a month until school starts, as I might kill my brother.

Comment

I'm perfectly fine with it being a month until school starts, as I might kill my brother.
                          , point taken
                          sigpic

Comment

YO!
                            Well, I just up at about 8:30 for an hour, so, not so much of a straight 10pm to 12pm sleep. I'm officially off of school until the regular year starts again.
                            Wow, sounds like you are full awake now. Off of school?

Evening
                            Hi *waves*!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic
                            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

, point taken
                              Yeah.
                              Wow, sounds like you are full awake now. Off of school?
                              Nah, I'm too lazy. Plus, I've got at least 2 t-shirt designs to get done for my Orchestra. I don't know about you, but there's just something about not ordering t-shirts until almost the end of the year and then having very minimal opportunity to wear them. I'm goin' with an Art Nouveau theme for the first one.

Comment

Nah, I'm too lazy. Plus, I've got at least 2 t-shirt designs to get done for my Orchestra. I don't know about you, but there's just something about not ordering t-shirts until almost the end of the year and then having very minimal opportunity to wear them. I'm goin' with an Art Nouveau theme for the first one.
                                Aha. You are in an orchestra? Wow, which instrument?

Free afternoon was good - I have finished the new fic. *evil grin* Sheppy whumped by ... dustbunnys! I'm crazy, I know ... One's out, 99 to go!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X