Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE his smile!!!!
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

These should allow for some funny captions (or just plain drooling):

Hmm, they're tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
        Actually, for me they're little red x's...
        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

This thread is languishing and is in serious need of revival...

"I don't need to hear this... I'm the best dressed... I've got the best boxers in all of Atlantis... my wristbands are the subject of intense scrutiny... my hair is a pheremone beacon... Fashion tips from cross dressers?... Boys all of them boys!"
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            If you don't get my boxers off the ceiling now, I'm going to... comb my hair!

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
              If you don't get my boxers off the ceiling now, I'm going to... comb my hair!
              LOL... I doubt that any comb would be able to make sense of that hair...
              I'd be more worried if a pair of scissors or shavers come in close proximity
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                So much for Rodney's clubhouse. Its what he gets for selling my undies on Ebay.
                That is so funny! I love it. In fact, everyone's captions are spot on.

Comment

LOL... I doubt that any comb would be able to make sense of that hair...
                  I'd be more worried if a pair of scissors or shavers come in close proximity
                  I don't even want to think about clippers going near that hair! At least if he managed to smooth it out with a super-duper comb, it would be relatively easy to correct.

Comment

So do you think Joe does his own hair or do the makeup/hair people actually work on him to get it like that? I think he does it himself since candid photos look the same.
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                      So do you think Joe does his own hair or do the makeup/hair people actually work on him to get it like that? I think he does it himself since candid photos look the same.
                      That's possible, but the hair people probably do something extra to it - whether it makes a huge difference, I'm not sure.

Comment

Ba'al: Choose your weapon of torture... the clipper or the comb...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey! Keep those clippers away from his hair!!! *pulls out zat* Don't make me use this!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/easterlily/FlaniganRising8.jpg

Ba'al: Choose your weapon of torture... the clipper or the comb...
                            Noooooooooo!

Hey, Klorel... How long have you had "I stole Shep's boxers" in your sig? I just noticed it. It's cute.

Comment

I just put it in today. Glad you like it. If you really like it, think of something nice you could do for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                                I just put it in today. Glad you like it. If you really like it, think of something nice you could do for me.
                                Hum... What can I do for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X