No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting fact: He said his mother is Scottish. Not Irish.

Have you heard about the dogs? Someone asked how many he had. Apparently it's a big controversy on the internet somewhere? He has four dogs right now. Had six when he was a kid. He had a menagerie of pets, growing up on a ranch. Blamed his mother.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
      To MN con goers....did Joe say why he was wearing glasses? For someone who had lasix surgery he sure wears glasses alot. The idea of the surgery is not to have to wear them. If he had both eyes done he will need them for reading after awhile. I only had one eye done so I can see in the distance with my dominant eye and the other was left alone for close up. Just curious. Thanks. I can always ask him in Chicago.
      He didn't say, and I don't know if someone asked him or not. I can say that he looked a bit tired. Rubbed his eyes a few times. I don't know if he just had a late night, or allergies, or some kind of trouble, or he was protecting his eyes from the glare of the flashes and the lights. He didn't have them on for the autographs, I think, so I don't think they were corrective as much as protective, being shaded. But I could be wrong on that point, I'm trying to remember.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
        He didn't say, and I don't know if someone asked him or not. I can say that he looked a bit tired. Rubbed his eyes a few times. I don't know if he just had a late night, or allergies, or some kind of trouble, or he was protecting his eyes from the glare of the flashes and the lights. He didn't have them on for the autographs, I think, so I don't think they were corrective as much as protective, being shaded. But I could be wrong on that point, I'm trying to remember.
        I remember reading that he had just returned from Morocco a few days previous. Maybe it was jetlag. I know I'd probably be a walking zombie.

Comment

No. I was sick over the weekend. Really, really sick. Still recovering. Had a bad flight over plus stress and I was not a happy camper. Actually lost about 6 or 7 pounds! So I'm being very careful with food and gentle with my tummy.

Okay. It will take awhile, unfortunately. Report? What report?
          that's no good. I hope you feel better soon...I'd suggest toast with marmite/vegemite Try a vitamin B supplement or ginger.
          Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
          It's been thundering around us for over 3 hours and still no rain but at least the temp has dropped to 78'.

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/a...GA/6jssh36.jpg
          phew that's a relief, I've found the temp always drops a bit just before we get a big storm.

Thanks! I'll post them all if I ever get them into pb! *sigh* Even the not so great ones.

Really? No detailed reports? Not even on the Whump thread? I find that hard to believe.
          There's really not that much to tell. *shrugs*

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...3/john3002.jpg
          So I can still eat? Good!
          Nope not much, mostly reposts of tweets etc and the pics on twitter.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
            sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
            Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Time for dinner. Wish me luck!

I'll try to get some pics together tonight for you all. And give some kind of cohesive report.

Cohesive? This page is blank!
                sigpic

Comment

seeya Los, have a nice dinner

Comment

Night, Los!

I'm extra tired tonight so I'm heading off. Sweet Dreams!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back LOS. Glad you had a good time, despite being sick.

Taris it does look like you have a long line of storms in your area. You are West Virginia right? We had a smattering of rain today. Just enough to keep the work crew under cover for an hour. They didn't leave here until 8 pm, but my siding is looking beautiful.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Taris it does look like you have a long line of storms in your area. You are West Virginia right?
                        Nope, I'm in Georgia.

Hi Pocus. I'm just getting ready for bed.

sigpic

Comment

Night Taris, I hope those storms aren't too severe.

SSDs, NSDs

Comment

Morning All, far to early to be up
                            and no ones here.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                              Morning All, far to early to be up
                              and no ones here.
                              Heya Lana

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                                Heya Lana
                                Morning KT, Hows you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X