Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
        Bria

Im with you hate football, now F1

Spoiler:
        did you watch it on Sunday? real good race
        Lana,
        Spoiler:
        yes, I watched it and it was interesting. Have you ever seen a race live, I mean not on tv but on the track?

sigpic

Comment

Bria

Im with you hate football, now F1

Spoiler:
          did you watch it on Sunday? real good race
          I don't like F1
          sigpic
          The city where I want to live

Comment

Originally posted by bria View Post
            Lana,
            Spoiler:
            yes, I watched it and it was interesting. Have you ever seen a race live, I mean not on tv but on the track?

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...1/John1346.jpg
            Bria

Spoiler:
            No, never. I would love to go to silverston its just so expensive and chaotic you have to book up months ahead. I sometimes go to a local track called Croft, its on the net,and thats good but Not FI, how about you? who do you want to win?
            sigpic

Comment

Off to go see about Demon Kitty. Pass the Holy Water.
              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Pff...I was watching the football game but it's boring. This World Cup is boring.lol
                Hopefully, you're here Germany because without you it would be always 0.0 or 0.0 or 0.0

I loved/love F1. My favorite driver is Senna but he's not here now. His nephew is.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Probie!

Yes, I've expected more from Brasilia and Portual.
                  And New Zealand has screwed my bet with their goal in the last minute
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Pff...I was watching the football game but it's boring. This World Cup is boring.lol
                    Hopefully, you're here Germany because without you it would be always 0.0 or 0.0 or 0.0

I loved/love F1. My favorite driver is Senna but he's not here now. His nephew is.
                    Footballboring *yawn*

My all time favourite, his nephew looks just like him.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jolinar68 View Post
                      Hi Probie!

Yes, I've expected more from Brasilia and Portual.
                      And New Zealand has screwed my bet with their goal in the last minute
                      The score for Cote D'Ivoire/Portugal is logic. They are two big teams but please.....Brazil. What is wrong with them? The Corea is impressive. I hate this group. I hate the fact that Portugal is in this group and I want to cry.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bria

Spoiler:
                        No, never. I would love to go to silverston its just so expensive and chaotic you have to book up months ahead. I sometimes go to a local track called Croft, its on the net,and thats good but Not FI, how about you? who do you want to win?
                        Lana,
                        Spoiler:
                        I don't really have a favorite, maybe Schumacher, but when it's a good race I'm happy whoever wins. And you?
                        Never seen a race on the track either. Hungaroring is not too far, but it's usually so hot in August and I don't want to sit on the sun and get a heatstroke. It's better to watch it on tv. My sister went to see a race a few years ago and met most of the F1 drivers and even got autographs. She went with her friend who got free VIP tickets and she said it was great.

sigpic

Comment

Footballboring *yawn*

My all time favourite, his nephew looks just like him.
                          It's boring but interesting because many surprise like this Corea team. But all the teams are scared or something like this. Not many goals except Germany but Australia is a horrible team.

I hope he will have the same career but no the same end of his uncle.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bria View Post
                            Lana,
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't really have a favorite, maybe Schumacher, but when it's a good race I'm happy whoever wins. And you?
                            Never seen a race on the track either. Hungaroring is not too far, but it's usually so hot in August and I don't want to sit on the sun and get a heatstroke. It's better to watch it on tv. My sister went to see a race a few years ago and met most of the F1 pilots and even got autographs. She went with her friend who got free VIP tickets and she said it was great.

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/...1/John1339.jpg
                            *Sigh* nice pic..

Spoiler:
                            Oh lucky Sis, Im routing for Webber or Vettell
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              It's boring but interesting because many surprise like this Corea team. But all the teams are scared or something like this. Not many goals except Germany but Australia is a horrible team.

I hope he will have the same career but no the same end of his uncle.
                              Spoiler:
                              Hes not very good at the moment but hes still a rookie
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope all teams will be play better the next games - they have to, to reach the next round.

Schumacher shouldn't have come back to F1. But maybe he was bored at home
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X