Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not raining? that must make a pleasant change

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
      Once you get a few coffees in ya, you'll be good to go

I'm good....got news that I may have a few days work next month when the V8s come to town
      Just gonna have a second cup and I,ll be raring to go

Hey good news about work, whos V8?

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
      not raining? that must make a pleasant change
      SHhhhhhh, its still dull, but I can live with that as long as the wet stuff does,nt come
      hows you?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
        Just gonna have a second cup and I,ll be raring to go

Hey good news about work, whos V8?

SHhhhhhh, its still dull, but I can live with that as long as the wet stuff does,nt come
        hows you?
        The V8 supercars

Comment

hows you?
          lol, we had a dreary start to the day but it cleared up this arvo. I'm good thanks.

Comment

Once you get a few coffees in ya, you'll be good to go

I'm good....got news that I may have a few days work next month when the V8s come to town
            The V8 supercars
            Racing?, gonna google it
            sigpic

Comment

Racing?, gonna google it
              lol, yes, cars - Ford Falcons vs Holden Commodores racing around a race track.

Comment

lol, yes, cars - Ford Falcons vs Holden Commodores racing around a race track.
                Just googled it looks good, I love F1 its on tomorrow.

Did you see the crash at the Indy track? this guy crashed at 200mph, flew in the air, and only broke his leg, amazing.
                sigpic

Comment

Did you see the crash at the Indy track? this guy crashed at 200mph, flew in the air, and only broke his leg, amazing.

Nope, will have to look it up. Lucky guy to only break a leg

Comment

Ouch! No I haven't seen it yet but he's very lucky guy.

Comment

Nope, will have to look it up. Lucky guy to only break a leg
                      Its Here

sigpic

Comment

morning all - might be about my last post before I go away as will be busy packing tomorrow and opening the bday cards I have so I at least get to look at them - I'm sure I may have some waiting for me when I get back from Valanecia
                        sigpic
                        Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by bandcat View Post
                          morning all - might be about my last post before I go away as will be busy packing tomorrow and opening the bday cards I have so I at least get to look at them - I'm sure I may have some waiting for me when I get back from Valanecia
                          Hiya Band, hope you enjoy your trip and your Birthday

Comment

Have a great time Band,
                            and A early

Happy Birthday
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening Band

I hope you enjoy your trip and have a wonderful birthday

Comment

Wow, we're finally back from the doc and Jenny is feeling fine - again- after this ugly exemination.

And now, we've to eat something first LOL She's hungry as a bear since she wasn't allowed to eat anything after 5 o'clock yesterday afternoon.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
                                sigpic
                                Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X