Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easter Lily
    "Hmmm... the hair... we must really do something about the hair... I wonder if the puddlejumper has a pair of scissors somewhere..."
    "Of course, this way her bangs aren't down in her eyes... How do women see like that, anyway?"
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
      Sheppard: Wonder if there are desperate, dateless women in the Pegasus galaxy...

Beckett: Wonderin' if I'll be meetin' some nice lass soon... me mum's been hasslin' me...

Grodin: Wonder if Dr Weir's seeing someone... hmmm...
      Last edited by Easter Lily; 12 March 2005, 09:40 PM. Reason: To include Beckett and Grodin captions
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

first attempt at captioning...so bear with me...lol...

I will let you know when I've located all the Hussies....

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape
          "Rodney... when it comes to women, don't forget that I'M the resident expert."
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape
            first attempt at captioning...so bear with me...lol...

Rodney: So far they've found four shots of your boxers.
            Sheppard: Four? What are these thunkers looking at...nevermind dumb question.
            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              "Hmmm... the hair... we must really do something about the hair... I wonder if the puddlejumper has a pair of scissors somewhere..."
              ROTFL!!! Go EL!! oo yes ... as long as things dont get nasty and the scissors turn on shep !!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

CRIPEYS!!! i missed WAY too much thunking and WAY too many hilarious captions!!!

ok, not funny in any sense, but i just made this sig piccy of shep (three versions), and i thought i'd post it in here and get some opinions from my fellow thunkers and ask which one is best (sorry, can't seem to get the words to be really clear...)

edit: whoops, photobucket shrunk 'em... let's try this again, shall we:

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  CRIPEYS!!! i missed WAY too much thunking and WAY too many hilarious captions!!!

ok, not funny in any sense, but i just made this sig piccy of shep (three versions), and i thought i'd post it in here and get some opinions from my fellow thunkers and ask which one is best (sorry, can't seem to get the words to be really clear...)

edit: whoops, photobucket shrunk 'em... let's try this again, shall we:

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Member...4 may x200.bmp
                  http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Member...cient x200.bmp
                  http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Member... may2 x200.bmp
                  oo a new sig in the making!! personally i like contestant number three!!

hey ... how'd u get the ancient writing?

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

yup i like the third one best cuz you can read the words!! so, 1 vote for 3...

got the ancient writing from the ancient language thread... don't remember where the thread is, though...

Comment

You guys are killing me with the captions. In a GOOD way. I'm just Thunk thunk Thunking along. And drooling. Yeah...lots of drool. Such a gorgeous man.

Comment

Last night I was making caps for "Seige I" and got some nice shots of Angry Shep in which he looks incrediably sexy. *thud*

~Athena

Comment

Angry Shep is always good... has immense possibilities...

Originally posted by Athenaktt

"Would you thunkers stop following me... I'm trying to save a planet here..."
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh Shep, I love following you though, because you just have this sexy way about you that cannot be helped but to follow you..
                            sigpic

Comment

Shep says: Found on the second page again...come on guys...stop doing this to me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

I'm only cranky because I haven't had my nap yet.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X