I just find this picture adorable. . .

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      I just find this picture adorable. . .

"This woman has an uncanny ability to know what I'm thinking... She's always giving me those LONG looks... I wonder if the producers are trying to PAIR US up..."
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by JadeScape
        "This is agent Dean... I need backup... suspects are armed with boxers and are extremely dangerous... "
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          "This is agent Dean... I need backup... suspects are armed with boxers and are extremely dangerous... "
          WAAA. . *LOL* Good one!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            Yes, I shot a Wraith. No, he wasn't dead when I left him. Hey. . don't I get a free call to my lawyer?
            "Major Sheppard, you violated half a dozen articles of the Geneva convention when you allowed that Wraith to be used in an unsanctioned experiment."

"I save the galaxy and this is the reward I get...?"

"Article 13 specifically states that '...Prisoners of war must at all times be protected, particularly against acts of violence or intimidation and against insults and public curiosity.'"

"I only called him... STEVE!"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              Sheppard and McKay pose for next month's cover shot for GQ magazine.
              ROTFL!!!

i see the captioning is in full swing ... !!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Ah... thank you Sunkissed... *hugs Sunkissed* but I cheated and did a little research on the Geneva Convention...

*Sigh* I missed the thread while on holidays...
                Took some time today to catch up on what's been happening on thread... Some of the captions had me in stitches...
                sigpic

Comment

"This Ancient magic thingamygig also detects boxers so it should't take us too long to find my private collection before those dang Genii do"

"Rodney the difference between us is I'm the REAL deal... I was the born with the gene... YOU, on the other hand, needed a mouse..."
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                    'is 4am now. Should probably go to bed but am hoping post man will bring Atlantis DVD today. Im like a child at Christmas. Except i hate christmas, and this is much much better. . A day of watching Stargate is planned. He better bring it today now.
                    Quick question...I visiting UK in June ..where can I buy SGA DVD box set while I`m London? Will it be on sale at retail outlets?

BTW Love the piccies Esp of the intrepid trio!

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                    - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Stargate box sets are usually on sale in your normal retail stores in London, like HMV and so on. Although they're not always in stock I've found. I personally buy them on the internet because I've found it's cheaper. But if you go into any cd/dvd store, you should have no problems finding them.

Comment

Thanks for the info Nessva .

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                        - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

yes lovely piccys
                          sigpic

Comment

DVD arrived today. . So you must excuse me whislt I go and rewatch it. Expect screencaps later. [/QUOTE]

Yes, I got my DVD today as well. Yippee!

I liked what one of the producers said about Joe in a "behind the scenes" thingie. He said "Joe is personally charming, personally witty and brings that little extra something of his own to scenes he's playing. That's what stars do" .......

and so say all of us

Comment

i think us in the states have rising released on DVD in june... with the rest of the season in the fall (i think)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                                DVD arrived today. . So you must excuse me whislt I go and rewatch it. Expect screencaps later.
                                Yes, I got my DVD today as well. Yippee!

I liked what one of the producers said about Joe in a "behind the scenes" thingie. He said "Joe is personally charming, personally witty and brings that little extra something of his own to scenes he's playing. That's what stars do" .......

and so say all of us [/QUOTE]

That's one of my fave things too. And it's so true. Joe is Magic.
                                I like how he said that he adds those things you don't realize are there in the script because JOE is adding them. It just makes me happy.

Now they need to USE his magic/talent and showcase it finally. <Sigh>

Comment

Working...
                                X