Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
    ewww

Mint Jelly? I only ever have that with lamb. Lamb is another thing not very common here. Hard to find in the grocery store and only on very expensive menus.

It can be expensive here but quite popular for Sunday roasts etc. Tend to be more hearty warming food for bad weather days like a lot of British food lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lunnybunny View Post
      It can be expensive here but quite popular for Sunday roasts etc. Tend to be more hearty warming food for bad weather days like a lot of British food lol
      Sometimes I find some little shoulder chops and grill them. I only cook for myself (when I cook) so I wouldn't buy a whole roast or anything big. I didn't even know I liked lamb until I went to New Zealand. It's very common even in lunch shops - lamb and gravy sandwich - yum.
      John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Sometimes I find some little shoulder chops and grill them. I only cook for myself (when I cook) so I wouldn't buy a whole roast or anything big. I didn't even know I liked lamb until I went to New Zealand. It's very common even in lunch shops - lamb and gravy sandwich - yum.
        Their lamb is divine. Not too many places import it here now in favour of supporting British farmers. It's not a meat I want eat often much more of a chicken/pork person.
        The one thing I really like about beef is depending on the number if people a roast can be cut up and then used for days afterward. It's a meal that keeps on giving as my great gran used to say
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
          Turnip........
          ICK! YUCK! GAG! I HATE TURNIPS! Nasty nasty nasty...

I gotta go soon, but I,ll leave you with a piccie

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a...5430_05421.jpg
          Whoo Hoo! My kind of Shep!

Im so gonna warn JF not to go anywhere near you
          Who me? Sweet little 'ol me? I'd never hurt him...never...nope...not once...maybe twice though! LOL
          Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

Hey, y'all! How's it going this morning/afternoon (depending on where you are)?

Comment

The one thing I really like about beef is depending on the number if people a roast can be cut up and then used for days afterward. It's a meal that keeps on giving as my great gran used to say
              We used to have roast beef and potatos every Sunday. I got pretty tired of it but that's what my dad wanted. I do love a good steak, just not too big, 6-8 oz is plenty for me.
              John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
                it's funny how many people say that
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Csom and Suzie!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by csom221 View Post
                    Hey, y'all! How's it going this morning/afternoon (depending on where you are)?

]
                    hi Csom!!
                    How's life treating you?

We used to have roast beef and potatos every Sunday. I got pretty tired of it but that's what my dad wanted. I do love a good steak, just not too big, 6-8 oz is plenty for me.
                    Hubby would have steak every day if I let him lol
                    he's watching a show called man vs food and he's making a list of restaurants across America he wants to visit lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Csom and Suzie!
                      Hey there, taris!

Comment

hi Csom!!
                        How's life treating you?

Hubby would have steak every day if I let him lol
                        he's watching a show called man vs food and he's making a list of restaurants across America he wants to visit lol
                        Life's treating me fine. Thanks. How're you doing?

Comment

Hi my friends.

I gotta go soon, but I,ll leave you with a piccie

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/lana095/NUP_105430_05421.jpg[/IMG]
                          Nice piccie Lana, somehow I really like it.
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunnia http://www.jfjsthunksisters.org/portal.php
                          sigpic
                          Fabulous Siggie made by my dear friend Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieb View Post
                            Maybe I'm thinking of rutabaga as being ok and turnips are yucky.

Who me? Sweet little 'ol me? I'd never hurt him...never...nope...not once...maybe twice though! LOL
                            All those poor little Shep clones.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by csom221 View Post
                              Life's treating me fine. Thanks. How're you doing?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...ep_home3-3.jpg
                              Bit tired and surrounded by tissues. Other than that I'm good

Hi Dunny!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, Dunnie.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X